Chapter 37

"Talking"

[Note pad]

,
,
,
,
,
3rd person's Pov.

A blonde 4 years old boy went playing around the living room with his toy car. He then watch the T.v happily, but he was bored so he decided to go to his brother up stairs.

He knock 3 times and someone answer come in, he then come inside the room
and notice a brunet boy who clearly standing in the chair reaching out for a boor that he could reach, but as he reach the book the book shelf suddently collapse to the brunet but the blonde boy run and save the brunet from thousands of books falling.

When the brunet open his eyes he saw that his brother was holding him tight while they were safe under the table. "You ok, Tsu-kun?" the blonde boy said.

"Iey-Nii..." the young Tsuna hug his brother tight and cry.
"There, there Tsu-kun. Iey-nii is here." Ieyoshi said while patting the back of Tsuna. "Arigatto Iey-nii" Tsuna said as he let go if the hug and smile.
"Your welcome Tsu-kun. Beside I'm your big brother anyway so I always protect you no matter what." Ieyoshi said and he smile at his twin.

"Really Iey-nii? Jah... Iey-nii, your going to be my hero tomorrow." Tsuna said while smiling.
"Hero?" Ieyoshi ask.
"Yeah, Mama ask me if who is ny favorite super hero. I did not reply cause I don't like to pick any of the heroes in justice league and the avengers but now I finally found one." Tsuna said happily.
"Wai-Wait Tsu-kun, I'm not a super hero. I'm just a kid." Ieyoshi said.
"No, For me, the best super hero that I could have is my Big brother. Cause no matter what the danger is  he will be there to rescue me. And if his in trouble I'm also gonna help him cause no matter what happens I love my big brother and Ieyoshi-nii will always be my big brother no matter what." Tsuna declare and he was serious but seens he was just 3 his so cute on doing a serious face.
"Jaa.. Promise me Tsu-kun, no matter what you will be always in my side ok." Ieyoshi said while patting tsuna's head.
"Un, I always promise that Tsuna will always at Iey-nii's side no matter what-ahh" Tsuna scream as he saw an cockroach and pointed at it. Ieyoshi just shu the cockroach away. "Tsuna don't be scared it was just a cockroach." Ieyoshi said while he was hugging his brother again.
"Un, I'm not scared seens Iey-nii is here." Tsuna said while he let go of the hug. "But I'm scared because it is dark in here." Tsuna said as he look down.

They currently trap under a table books trap there exit. "Don't worry, I'll get us out here." Ieyoshi said.

Ieyoshi then crawl and slowly made an exit towards that table, he then drag Tsuna into the living room and they both start to play, Ieyoshi was happy knowing that his little brother was smiling brightly, he was more happy that Tsuna love him and he love Tsuna more than ever. He loves his brother no matter what happen he will protect Tsuna at any cause.

After playing, Nana finish his work inside the house, She then bake a cake for the two twins. After that Tsuna and Ieyoshi ate the cakes while smiling they were happy eating the cakes on there small little garden. Ieyoshi look at the sky with million of starts on it.

"Ne..Ne.. Tsu-kun. Look" Ieyoshi said while he pointed the sky. "Wahh... Its amazing" Tsuna said as his eyes was also sparkling. Then they both saw a shooting star pass by.

"Iey-nii, I saw a shooting star." Tsuna said. "Me too, lets make a wish." Ieyoshi said then Tsuna start to close his eyes as Ieyoshi observe Tsuna.
"I wish what ever Iey-nii's wish will come true." Tsuna said it softly but enough for Ieyoshi to hear.

"Ne.. Tsu-kun, Is that your wish?" Ieyoshi ask.
"Un" Tsuna said while smiling.
"Why?" Ieyoshi ask.
"Cause as long I see Iey-nii smile, as long as I see Iey-nii is happy I'm happy too. Iey-nii's smile is the most thing that can make me happy." Tsuna said as he hug his brother from the back.

"Thank you for being a lovable and caring brother Iey-nii." Tsuna said as he lean his face to Ieyoshi's shoulder.

"Thank you too Tsuna, I'm really glad your here by my side." Ieyoshi said as he enjoy the warmness of his brother.

"Iddate.. Its a promise right? So Tsu-kun swear he won't broke that promise." Tsuna said cheerfully.

"Me too."  Ieyoshi said while smiling back at Tsuna. "Then shooting star, I wish that me and my brother will always stay like this forever until the end of our lives, cause I don't think I could live without my brother. Thank you God, for giving Tsuna as my little brother." Ieyoshi Thought as he and his brother was playing again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ieyoshi wake up panting hard, without any hesitation he start crying and hug his knees, "What kind of a big brother am I? I was suppose to protect my little brother but all I did is hurt him yet I forgot about him. STUPID, just like reborn said. I'm Baka-Ieyoshi." Ieyoshi yelled in his mind as he keep crying and crying.

He felt useless, he felt pain, he felt guilt. Why could he realize for all this years that the person he call Dame-Tsuna was his brother?, why can he did not notice that the one he loves to bully was his brother that once love him and think his the best brother that anyone could have?, Why can he see and remember fast? Why did he not notice that Tsuna was the only brother that he love, that Tsuna loves him more than Tsuna himself, why did he notice that Tsuna was his brother? Why? Why?

He keep crying and crying until he feel warm body embrace him from the back, when he look who is it, it was Tsuna.

"Tsu-Tsu-Tsuna?" Ieyoshi said. Tsuna then wipe the tears of Ieyoshi.
"Iey-nii, you should not cry you know. I hate people seeing cry cause it hurts me so pls stop crying..." Tsuna said as he hug his brother back again.

But ieyoshi cry again," I'm sorry, Tsuna. I'm sorry I'm not there for you, I'm sorry I were a mean brother, I'm sorryy..." Ieyoshi said while crying out loud.

"Ssshhhh". Tsuna put his one finger on Ieyoshi's mouth. "I'll forgive you, but in one condition." Tsuna said while he smile.
"Yes, I'll do anything Tsuna, I'll do anything just to forgive me." Ieyoshi said serious and determine.
"Forget everything and let's start again. That's my condition." Tsuna said with a smile while facing Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi blink once, blink twice, blink another times. Then a tear fell from his eyes unconsciously. "How? How cam you forgive me that easily?" Ieyoshi almost yelled at Tsuna.

"Because your my one and only Iey-nii. Iey-nii will be forever as Iey-nii and no one will replace Iey-nii in my heart." Tsuna said happily. The. Ieyoshi cry as hard again at Tsuna's shoulder.

"I promise to make it all right. Tsuna. I promise that I will become a good brother to you." Ieyoshi thought while crying.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄