Chapter 58

3RD Person Pov.

"Nufufufu~ Idiot skylark. Your not alone being the weak Herbivore." Deamon said as everyone heard a POOF!, they went to see that Kyoya has then a bunny ears along with Alaude.

"Nufufufu~ See now both idiot and stupid clouds are weak herbivore." Deamon said.

"Kufufufu~ Hahahaha... Its suit you Skylark-chan. I wonder why didn't I think of that?" Mukuro said as he laugh.

Alaude then glare at Deamon. Kyoya glare at Mukuro. "I'll arrest/ bite you melon and Pineapple Herbivore to death!" Kyoya and Alaude said as they charge there enemies, then  the fight start.

"I guest not only the Mist guardians has curse of being a fruits heads to the EXTREME, but also the Mist and Cloud will always be having a mess to the EXTREME." Ryohei said. Everybody then laugh.

"Maa~ Maa~ You guys calm down." Takeshi and Asari said as they both try to calm both mist and Cloud.

"Neh... Giotto-nii how can you calm both Mist and Cloud fighting like that?" Tsuna ask, Giotto then lean towards to the ears of Tsuna and whisper.

"Do you think that will work?" Tsuna ask.

Giotto nodded happily. Then Tsuna start to take the action he take his gloves as he do the form and scream "Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition" then everybody saw that both Mist and Clouds were trap at Ice. Everybody laugh except for Tsuna who is worriedly and panic. He went to HDWM and start to melt the Ice.

As soon the Ice was melted he apologize for his action, he said that was what Giotto said. Both Mist and Clouds was going to attack Giotto but betternot to be since Giotto was smiling but releasing a deadly killer intent to everybody which makes both Mist and Cloud gulp. Deamon then take off his Illusion as they continue the Meeting.

Giotto said that tomorrow all of them will skip school as they will have there training, they will be training with Reborn to the battle of Guardians. It will happen after there training.

Giotto explain that its a way they will give there blessing and to show how strong there will is, If the guardians will is so strong then they might posses the powers and weapons of the First generations.

"Then I can posses Deamon's Demon Lenses? deguzaru~" Chrome ask.

"Kufufufu~ Then I could posses the Melon's Scythe?" Mukuro ask.

"Nufufufu~ Yes both of you might. But let just say I won't be going easy to you pineapple head." Demon said.

"Then I could also posses the Bow of Pink Head!?" Hayato ask.

"Oh, for calling me Pink. I won't go easy on you Octopus head." G said as he smirk.

"Oh, don't worry I'm already ready." Hayato said.

"We will see about it." G said and glare at Hayato.

"Ahm... Asari-san, what can I posses I already have you sword?" Takeshi ask.

" Hmp, a lot eventually. You might have the sword but you don't have the power of it. Maybe in the battle of Rain you could posses it." Asari said.

"Your right, I wish I could do it right." Takeshi said.

"You could Future rain." Asari said with a smile.

"I'll train to the EXTREME."Ryohei said.

"I'll help you train to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.

"Thank you to the EXTREME" Ryohei said knuckle just nodded.

"Hn. Herbivore. I'll arrest you to death, better train hard." Alaude said as he was smirking and gave a glare at Kyoya.

"Tsk, If U want, I'll bite you to death right now?" kyoya said who was also smirking and gave a glare to Alaude. Alaude who did not reply just then gave a badly glare at Kyoya ready to arrest him to death.

"Yare, Yare, Looks like I'm fighting You." Lampo said.

"Yeah. Probably if I were you we better not fight." Lambo 15 years old say.

"Yes, beside its just more complicated. Let's just sleep." Lampo said.

"Agree." Lambo said as both if them laziying around.

Then Tsuna and Giotto sighed as they look at there guardians. Then After some discussion Giotto end the meeting smoothly, as the guardians agree to walk Tsuna home but sad to say Tsuna was attack by some men in black.

Everybody then attack and fight, Mukuro and Chrome who is using his Illusion to protect Tsuna.

Dynamites where flying by Hayato.

Sword was use by Takeshi.

Tonfas was use by Hibari.

Fist was use by Ryohei.

And 15 years old Lambo who manage to electrified all the mens.

Tsuna then discover that there is something wrong, he knows this mens are weak. Then is Intuition ring, telling him that this was a trap. That means...

When Tsuna turn around he was pucnh by someone resulting him thrown to the ground, he was then being kick resulting he hit his back in a wall and felt almost weak.

"Omnivore!/ Tsunayoshi!/ Juudaime/ Tsuna-nii/ Tsuna!" His guardians say, but they can't help since they were fighting with there own enemies.

"What do we have here? Experiment #062 and #063 is here with you experiment #027. But sad to say my boss don't need them, I need you Sawada Tsunayoshi." The guy said as he kick Tsuna again, Tsuna groan in pain.

Then Mukuro and Chrome release a strong dark aurora and made an illusion where the guy who kick Tsuna will saw his own nightmare. They know that only one person would call them #063 and 62, that person work for Estrano Famiglia.

Tsuna went to HDWM, and attack his enemy. He manage to bring 30-40 mens down. The others were keep fighting.

Mukuro and Chrome bring 34 men people down. Takeshi 27 people, Hayato 32 People, Lambo 27 electrified people, 29 for Ryohei and last was 33 for Kyoya.

They have the enemies surround them. But unexpected happen, Tsuna manage to avoid the attack but he manage to gave a chance to give the unconscious men inject something on Tsuna's body.

Tsuna did not fell anything but as soon as the enemy was defeated he then lost conscious and let darkness consume him.

Lastly he heard was someone calling him and approach him.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄