Chapter 33

3rd Person Pov.

"
"How can I trust my self when I just hurt people. I just hurt someone's feeling, and kill most of them." Tsuna said sadly and eventually his eyes start to lose color...
.

.

.

.

.

.
"Because I'm a murder and trouble"

Tsuna eyes was starting to get dull as a flash of memory came to him.

Flash Back.

He was 4 years old that time, his father and mother both abuse him, he cry and cry with the pain there causing. Blood everywhere, new bruises, fresh cuts and wounds. His body was cover of pain.

His broken, both out side and inside, even God don't hear his prayer. After of his being abuse and thrown like a trash for who knows how long, he jump towards his window and run and run until he reach the park.

There, he saw a huge tree and he start to lean there. He likes it there to be in peace and in good. He was full of bruises and cuts and cover with blood. Some children went to him cause he was known as Dame-Tsuna anyway. 3-5 years old children were playing there.

An minutes pass by until a group of teenager surround him.

"Hey, guys look at this kid!" One guys said.

"A piece of trash." another said as he spat on the ground.

"Yes, I'm a piece of trash like what my father and mother said." Tsuna thought and his father and mother voice were repeated in his head.

"What shall we do with him!?" Another guy said as he pick Tsuna within his hair.

It was painful, his head already hurt, his body was already hurt, yet this group of guys add the pain. They add the pain, they bully him and throw him like a ball. He cry and scream in pain until he lose his voice.

No one help him, nobody did. Then the pain was too strong, he can't take it anymore. So he gave his self into the darkness, Little did he know he lit up his black flames.

Pitch black flames were lit up on his head, and hands. He start to smile and smirk evily. He then attack everybody in the place and start killing them one by one with the black flames. The play ground was filled with blood and dead bodies.

Woman, Children, Men, teenagers were massacred by him. Then once he regain his conscious he saw it, he knew it that he did this all. His the one who will be to blame he run and run until he reach namimori shrine, there he cry and cry until the clouds form black, its start raining. Along with his sadness and pain.

"Why? Why it should be me???" Tsuna keep on asking why he suffer this kind of pain, he can't take it anymore he can't handle it anymore. "Pls someone, Pls someone stop this, stop me, stop the monster in me. I don't like this or any of this." Tsuna thought as he keep crying and crying. No one is his side but darkness, no one but pain and suffer was on his side neither its inside of him. Its too much to endure... Crying was the only thing he can think of...

End Of the Flashback.

Tsuna was looking down on the floor, looking down to himself, then G grab Hayato, Asari grab Takeshi and Alaude grab Kyoya. They all drag the three away from Tsuna. All of them stayed back as Tsuna's face was doll and emotionless.