Chapter 41

3rd Person Pov.

What the hell we just heard? Reborn, Fuuta, and Ieyoshi.

"Hoy, Dame-Tsuna. What the hell are you saying? How did you get that information?" Reborn said irritated.

"Ahm... Giotto-nii said it." Tsuna said and face reborn with a smile.

"Pri-Primo?" Reborn said.
"Un." Tsuna said and nodded.
"You could see a person that is dead 400 hundred years ago?" Reborn said shocking. Tsuna just nodded. Reborn was going to smack Tsuna but Ieyoshi stop reborn.

"Reborn, Pls don't hit Tsuna. He was just got home from the hospital Geez..." Ieyoshi said.
"Thank you Iey-nii." Tsuna smile.
"Un, Tsuna." Ieyoshi smile back.

Hayato, Takeshi and Kyoya blink, then blink again. "Hey, You bastard! Are you pretending to be nice to Juuidaime!?" Hayato said while he stand up and slam the table.

"Maa..Maa.. Hayato, Calm down." Takeshi said.
"Tsk, shut up baseball freak!" Hayato said.

Then a flying tonfa was about to hit Ieyoshi but Tsuna stop it and catch with his bare hand. "Mou... Kyoya. I told you not to hurt him." Tsuna said as he throw back the tonfa to Kyoya, and Kyoya gladly catch it.

"If the Herbivore is pretending then I'll bite him to death." Kyoya said.

Ieyoshi gulp and was scared. Then he feel a pair of arms around him. "Don't worry Iey-nii, I'll make sure to stay on your side. Seens that's our promise neh..." Tsuna said while smiling at his brother.

Ieyoshi was shock but then smile again to Tsuna. "I can believe that all of those years, Tsuna still remember our promise. Tsuna..." Ieyoshi was about to cry but he was hit by a ruler.

"Baka-Iey, don't you dare touch Tsuna." Reborn said.
"Hie? I'm not the one who touch him. His the one who touch me." Ieyoshi said.
"Teme... Are you putting a blame on Juudaime?" Hayato said.
"Calm down Hayato." Takeshi said.
"Tsk, Shut up you baseball freak." Hayato reply.

Tsuna just sighed. "So Tsuna, you already meet the first generation of Vongola." Reborn said.
"Yeah, but also with them." Tsuna pointed at the guardians seens they all can see the ghost.

"Giotto-nii said that If the guardian will be complete they will gave there blessing and disappeared. But Alaude-nii said that first they need to prove that they are worthy." Tsuna explain.

"So Primo's spirit is right here huh..." Reborn said.

"Yeah, not only him but also the rest of his guardian. If only you could see the chaos happening." Tsuna sighed.

"Yeah, its a complete distraction." Hayato said as he look at the scene.
"Maa...Maa.. Its fun you know.." Takeshi smile.
"Yeah, Its fun to the EXTREME I'm glad that I became one of the family." Ryohei said.
"Hn" Kyoya said.

The meeting continue as they discuss more. Ieyoshi decided to give the position to Tsuna and Tsuna was going to reject it but in the end all of them persuade Tsuna to take the position.

Tsuna just sighed and said something that made everyone stop. "I can't take the position as the sky...Cause I had HIM in me..." He said almost a whisper but everyone heard it and stop what they're doing.

"Omnivore, Who is HIM?" Kyoya ask as he face Tsuna.

Tsuna look down, he breath air heavily and let it out. He don't really wanna talk about it but he needs to tell them. His eyes were suddently full of pain as he let a sad smile.

"To be honest, I don't know who is he. I just call him ZERO meaning a person should not or did not exist. A useless person, that is ME. A version of me that can destroy everything. As Byakuran from Gesso Famiglia said that Tsunayoshi is already gone, and Zero will rise and destroy the world. 7 Guardian with there sky will destroy Zero, but Zero already destroy the sky, How will the Guardian will fight without a sky?" Tsuna said as his eyes starting to became dull, he slowly talk emotionless.

Then Hayato approach Tsuna and start to shake him " No, Juudaime. Come back. Come back don't let Zero take over you. Were here for you Juudaime!!! Pls come back." Hayato yelled and was about to cry.

"Tsuna! Listen to our voices, We need you Tsuna. You were our sky, our sky who helps all, who cares for all. No your not just our sky. YOUR A FRIEND!" Takeshi said.

But Tsuna can't hear them as his hearing start to fade and his vision became blur. But before Zero was going to posses him, Giotto knock down Tsuna.

"Curse this weak body!" Zero thought.

"Let Tsuna sleep." Giotto said as he hold Tsuna later then hold by Hayato.
"Why did you did that Primo?" Hayato ask.
"Easy, If he emit Black flames again A.K.A, Zero as he speak it will be dangerous. But I think Byakuran from Gesso Famiglia as Tsuna speak known about Tsuna. I suggest you look for him and ask about Tsuna." Giotto said.

"Thats a good Idea." Takeshi said.
"What's a good Idea?" Reborn said.
"Primo suggest that we find Byakuran from Gesso Famiglia to find out any information about Tsuna and Zero." Takeshi explain to reborn.

"A good Idea to the extreme." Ryohei said.

"Don't worry I will contact the Marshmallow-Freak to come here." Reborn said.
"Marshmallow-Freak?" Ieyoshi question.

"A... That Marshmallow-Freak is the boss of Gesso Famiglia. I wonder how did he met Juudaime?" As Hayato carry Tsuna bridal style he was surprise how Tsuna was so thin and small, he was more surprise that his like carrying a Paper.

He then shrug it off and brought Tsuna up stair for him to take a rest. He look at Tsuna.

"Juudaime, I Gokudera Hayato will serve you no matter what. I'll be your right man handed and also a friend. So pls Juudaime pls don't give at on us." Hayato said as he sat down in the edge of the bed watching his precious Juudaime.

At the dinning table, Kyoya disappeared out of nowhere. He went to the window where Tsuna room is and look at the sky. "The sky who melt my cold heart, the sky who I the cloud can move freely, the sky who smile at everyone, the sky who make everybody happy. The sky that is not a sky but a friend and a family. Sawada Tsunayoshi-kun. Your my sky, your my home, your my family, and your my friend. If you could here my voice pls don't give up. Cause I became strong just to protect you, So pls, Be with us Tsuna." Kyoya thought as he look at the stars and shinning moon.

Ieyoshi later on went to his room with reborn.

"Reborn? Do you think Tsuna is really gone? I mean..." Ieyoshi said as he stared the celling blankly. Reborn smack him in the head.

"No, his not gone. I can feel his there chained up. All we need to do is to free your brother!" Reborn said.
"How can I free my brother when I'm one of the reason why his there in the first place?. Gahhh... I'm so STUPId!!! How can I forgot my own little brother!? Tsuna..." Ieyoshi said as he unconsciously cry.

"Then Baka-Iey, Help your brother to be a sky, help your brother to reach light, to reach the peaceful sky. Help him free from the chained Baka-Iey." Reborn yelled.

Ieyoshi wipe his tear and look at his window. "This time my little brother, this time I'll make sure to save your from the dark. I'll make sure I'll help you to be the sky. I'll make sure that!" Ieyoshi thought in determination, his determine to help his brother.

As for Ryohei and Takeshi they both went home, but they have same goal in mind. "Destroy Zero, Bring back Tsuna."

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄