Chapter 55

3rd Person's Pov

As Tsuna got into his room ready for bed, he was surprise to see Nono and Reborn was reading a message in his loptop which is he completely forgot that 'that' lop top of him was on and he was doing his Job as Sora27 again.

"Your not just a perfect candidate for Vongola Decimo Tsunayoshi, your also known as the greatest hacker in the world. Is this what you do often?" Nono ask Tsuna.

Tsuna sighed and went to his desk and take a sit continue his last job. "Yes, this is what I do very often when I'm alone." Tsuna said not bothering to look at Nono and Reborn.

"Why did you became a hacker? Since when?"Nono ask.

Tsuna then sigh again." Let me finish this first and I'll tell you why." Tsuna said. 

After 30 minutes of waiting Tsuna unplug his USBX27 and shut down his lop top. He keep the Usb in a box where he keep Giotto's gloves, and his earphone with 27 on it. He then get the box and showed it to Nono.

"I get this things since I was 6 years old. Giotto-nii gave them to me." Tsuna said as he sat beside Nono. Nono was shock and attack Tsuna with bunch of questions. Tsuna then tell his life story from the part of the accident to where he met Giglio Nero Famiglia, the Arcobalenos (Except for reborn) to Gesso famiglia and Simon. And how he ended up in Mafia world. Let's not forget the part where he was sold to Estrano Famiglia.

As soon as Tsuna finish telling the story, his room was filled with killer Intent, extreme KI. Reborn then reveled a secret. Early in the morning, 5:54 AM he was suppose to go in Ieyoshi's room but he went to Tsuna instead. But what he saw was Iemitsu was holding a sharp knife as he enter the room of Tsuna who is asleep probably. Reborn already know what Iemitsu will going to do to Tsuna as he heard from the other Arcobaleno about how they met Tsuna, and how Tsuna suffer from the hands of Iemitsu.

So he walks toward the door enough time to stop Iemitsu. "Hoy!Baka-Mitsu What are you doing on Decimo's room?" Reborn said coldly.

"Tsk, don't you dare call that Dame kid a Decimo!! His not worth It!!!!" Iemitsu said as he walk away and leave the room. Reborn sighed and piss on the same time.

"So that's why when I woke up your not in a good mood." Tsuna said as he look at reborn. Reborn just Nodded and release more KI ready to kill. But Tsuna beg his Grandfather and Reborn to not hurt his father Iemitsu, cause he still love his family no matter what. Nono then understand and he said that he will punish Iemitsu by giving him more paperwork to sign.

After a little chit-chat, reborn decide to sleep beside Tsuna so he could keep an eye to Tsuna, Nono nodded and went to his room. After a little Ch-chat again Reborn and Tsuna fell asleep peacefully.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But that was only for reborn. Tsuna wake up in the plane white room, surprisngly he was not chained to a wall like when he was with Zero. Then Tsuna saw the first generation guardians.

"Giotto-nii" Tsuna said as he approach Giotto and sit beside him.

"Hello, Tsuna." Giotto said as he hug Tsuna again.

"Ca-can't Bre-bre-breath..." Tsuna said, then Giotto receive a smack from G.

"Hey what you do that for Pink?" Giotto said while pouting like a child.

"Can you see, Tsuna can't breath. Probably you ca't since you saw my hair is pink since it was RED!!!" G said angrily.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down G." Asari said.

"Shut-up Flute Freak." G said.

"Ahm, Giotto-nii where are we?" Tsuna ask.

"This is one of Deamon's Illusionist world. Where here to talk about something." Giotto said.

"About what Giotto-nii?" Tsuna ask again respectively.  

"Nufufufu~ about your guardian ofcourse." Deamon said.

"What about my guardians melon-nii?" Tsuna ask, but he realize what he said so he cover his mouth with his hands and slap his mouth a little bit.

"Nufufufu~ Your mean Tsuna." Deamon said while pouting like a kid.

"Hn. Tsuna can differentiate a melon and human." Alaude said.

"Oya? Do you have a death wish?" Deamon said as he glare to Alaude who glare back again. 

As the Alaude was piss he attack Deamon and Deamon gladly dodge his attack both end up fighting.

"Stop fighting to the EXTREME" Knuckle said he try to stop those two.

"Yare, Yare. Don't be loud Extremely guy, I'm sleeping." Lampo said.

"Your always are you stupid lazy seaweed head!" G said.

"Says the pink octopus." Lampo said lazily.

"Teme, what did you say?" G ask angrily. Then both start fighting as Asari was trying to calm the two again.

"I guest even in the Illusion your guardians don't stop fighting. But atleast none will be destroyed." Tsuna said as he saw the scene.

"Yeah, sorry for my guardians to behave like this Tsuna." Giotto said.

"Its fine. Beside looks like they were having fun. How do you control them anyway?" Tsuna said.

"Like this." Giotto said as he stand up and throw a fire ball in his guardians while releasing a deathly KI while he was smilling. Everybody settled down and stop on what they are doing cause they don't wanna meet the demon Giotto. 

"Wo-Wwow..." Tsuna saw amazed but also scared. He can't belive that Giotto  has ability to control his Aloof Cloud, Teasing/Playful Mist, Lazy Lighting, Uncalm Storm, Extremely Sun and Calming Rain. 

"Then shall we start the meeting?" Giotto said, everybody nodded.

Giotto start to talk about the Tsuna's guardians. The first generation gave Tsuna 1 day of training and after that Giotto and his guardians will test the strength of each guardians and gave there blessings.

Tsuna agree and accept the deal, One day of training and the first generation will be dueling the 10th generation guardians.

Alaude is excited the most, he can't wait to arrest the weak herbivore (a.k.a. Kyoya) to death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

tHANKS FOR READING

HOPE YOU LIKE IT