Chapter 60

3rd person's Pov

Tsuna then went home after, his friends accompany him to his respective homes. He then thank you and went inside of his home.

"I'm home." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Welcome Home Tsuna-nii." Ipin, Fuuta, and Lambo went to Tsuna and they hug him which cause Tsuna to fall.

"Ah, You guys." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tsuna-nii, do you have candy?" Lambo ask.

"Yeah, I do." Tsuna said then he pop out a jar of candy from his bag and gave to Lambo.

"Wahh.... Tsuna-nii Thank you very much." Lambo said with a smile.

"Lambo, Share ok. Those candy is plenty to share." Tsuna said with a smile.

"But, Tsuna-nii I want it all." Lambo said.

"No you can't sharing is caring right? So pls... Share." Tsuna said.

"Un. Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

Then Lambo share the candy to Fuuta and I-pin equally.

"The kids really do love you Tsuna." Ieyoshi said.
"No wonder they pick you as there Decimo. Your too nice and kind." Bianchi said.

"Thank you Iey-nii, Bianchi-nee for saying those good words. I may say that you guys are good too." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tsuna, its already late. Better go to sleep." Reborn said.
"Hai!" Tsuna said as he went to his room but before that he said Good Night to everybody and went to his room.

The next day, Ieyoshi and Tsuna went to the mountain again for training. As expected when they got there the training already begun because an Skylark and the Pineapple keep fighting and Dynamites was flying everywhere.

Tsuna sigh and stop the fight. After that they start the training that reborn gave them. Ofcourse as the Spartan from hell all of them complain (Except for Kyoya, Ryohei and Mukuro) how hard the training was with some traps waiting for them.

The training last the whole day, they only rest when lunch time and after that the training start again. When the sun set, they all sit and relax enjoying the view of the sun set peacefully.

"The sun is nice deguzaro~ " Chrome said as she look at the sun. Lambo is un her lap.

"Yeah, Lambo-sama likes this scene." Lambo said happily.

"Yeah, I like it too.. I wish I could see it again." Tsuna said with a sad smile on his face. Everybody saw that and they start to become worried to Tsuna.

"Juudaime? Something wrong?" Hayato tap the shoulder of Tsuna.

Tsuna shook his head. "No, not really."Tsuna said and gave them a warm smile.

"Omnivore, Don't lie. I know something IS wrong." Kyoya said.

"As expected at your aloof cloud guardian Tsuna. When will you tell them?" Reborn said as he make hisself comfortable in the head of Tsuna.

"What will you tell us to the EXTREME, Sawada?" Ryohei said.

"I'll tell you once the match of tomorrow will be over. " Tsuna said with a smile.

"Promise you will tell us Tsuna, ok." Takeshi said. Tsuna just nod and smile.

He will tell his guardians soon, soon on how they will going to kill Zero and how they will fight him.

"Kufufufu~ I can't wait to dispose a melon head tomorrow." Mukuro said.

"Said, by the pineapple." Kyoya said.