Untitled

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna wake up in his desk again because of the knock in his door. He look at the clock. "I sleep half an hour again" Tsuna thought as he sigh. Then he heard the knock again. "Come in" He said, when the door open it reveled Hayato who carry some paperworks again.

"Sorry Juudaime, I know you hate this kind of stuff,but-" Hayato said but Tsuna cut him. 

"Its alright. Can you tell one of the butlers to bring my breakfast here. I'm afraid I can't join you since this stack of paper are waiting for me." Tsuna said.

"Ha-Hai Juudaime. I'm really sorry I can't help you with your work Juudaime." Hayato said.

"Its fine hayato. Enjoy your breakfast with everyone." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Ha-hai Juudaime." Hayato said as he existed his room. " His smile is warm and angelic as ever. I'm glad i'm at Juudaime's side." Hayato thought as he went to the dinning table to join the mess and chaos. 

Then Tsuna just continue doing paperworks Ignoring his breakfast again. His head is already suffering but he needs to continue his paperworks. 

His Vision last for 3 hours after that his vision started to blurry. Then he was shock when his window in the office open reveling a marshmallow freak.

"Hey Tsu-chan, let's go to outside." Byakuran said with his usual foxy smile while eating some marshmallow came out from nowhere. 

"I can'T Byakuran. I had paperworks. Don't you?" Tsuna said.

"Ah, I ditch them. Beside today is a special day don't you know?" Byakuran said.

"What day is today? Its not a holiday or anything isn't? Tsuna said.

"Mou~ Do you have an amnesia Tsu-chan? How can you forget something special? But anywho, come on let's go out." Byakuran said as he pull Tsuna in cloths but then the door open reveling the angry shoichi.

"Hello Vongola Decimo." Shoichi bow to Tsuna.

"Tsuna is ok Sho-nii. By the way what did this marshmallow freak do?" Tsuna ask.

"He mess up one of my invention, and that was important. I was hoping I could put it in the bazooka to upgrade it but that Marshmallow freak mess it up and stole it." Shoichi said.

"Byakuran, better give it to Sho-nii." Tsuna said.

"Not gonna happen." Byakuran said as he stand in the window then  fall backward, the next thing you know Byakuran is flying away.

"Mou~" Shoichi said. "Sorry for the Intruder Tsuna." Shoichi continue and run to capture Byakuran. 

"Good luck on capturing the marshmallow freak." Tsuna said with a smile then he sit in his chair again and massage his head until his vision clear up. 

After some minute of rest he do his paper works again. He need to finish it and he could probably take some rest after.

Its 4:45 pm his almost done, just one more paper and his done.

At exact 5 his already done. "Finally." He said as he crash his head on the desk and intended to fell asleep again. He already skip breakfast and lunch to just finish those. He sigh ans sleep. But as soon as he drift to sleep the door slam open reveling the adult reborn.

"Reborn!" Tsuna said.

"Tsuna, later 7:00PM go to the hall way. Wear something formal ok."Reborn said.

"Huh? Why? Is this day something special?" Tsuna ask.

"Wait? You forgot? Do you have an amnesia or something Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn said.