Chapter 51

3rd person Pov.

When Tsuna wake up, he found himself in a dark room. A similar room where he keep trap in his mind, but only this time he could see his surroundings.

He saw that both of his hands was chained into the wall and his somehow inside an old building room, but he knows its more than a room seens he could scent a familiar smell, blood.

But as his vision cleared up he saw a man sitting in the chair infront of him smirking evily.

"So your awake Vongola Decimo." He said with a happy tone.
"Tsk, who are you? I suppose your the one who kidnap me and drag me here." Tsuna said with a serious tone.
"You know..." He said as walk towards Tsuna slowly and slowly he touch Tsuna's chin and lean his face closer to Tsuna enough to gave Tsuna glance with pitch black eyes who is saying that his happy to torture Tsuna anytime now.
"Your look like a girl to me, specially your skin is looking pale and smooth. And to conclude you look cute." He said. Tsuna then look away as he move his head away from that man hands.

"Who are you even?" Tsuna ask seriously to the man infront of him.
"My name is Jerry Cydrick, and I'll be your killer for today." He said as he grab Tsuna's head and slum it to a wall.

Tsuna's body feel numb and tired already seens he remember that he uses sun flames to heal a certain stab with a sword to him. He was about to lit a sky flames and go to HDWM mode but he was stop by kick on his stomach he cough blood a little.

"Heh?? I thought Vongola was the strongest Mafia Famiglia? But here I thought the Decimo is pathetic and weak." He said while he gave Tsuna anothe kick which Tsuna was send to the wall.

Tsuna try to stand up but failed, with his current condition he can't even killed an ant. "You know...*Cough* ... I wouldn't do.... *Cough*...this... I might...Kill...You." Tsuna said while catching his breath, his also coughing blood.

"Hahahahah... with that condition? Your going to kill me? Stop making nonsense!" Jerry said as he enjoy kicking Tsuna again. Then he lean towards Tsuna and held his face.
"How about we have some little fun?~" Jerry said with a smile, his going to enjoy the moment with this.

The next thing you know Tsuna was cover with wounds, bruises, and another cuts. Jerry was not enjoying because Tsuna did not scream, I mean why would he? he suffer most and was torture before by his own parents, this man standing infront of him is nothing but a freeloader.

He was not hurt, his more hurt if his parents did this to him because that was his parents. Thinking about that made Tsuna lost conscious for a minute and tears flow from his eyes slowly. Seeing and imagining that his own Kaa-san and Tou-san was the one who torture him seens he was 4? 5? he don't remember. All he remember that he was useless, a regret, a mistake.

Tears flows from his eyes unconsciously. "Ah~ At last I saw you crying... How satisfying. But I want you to scream... So pls scream for me?" Jerry as he let his knife create a deep cut on Tsuna's neck. Tsuna did mot scream but instead he pant harder and cough more blood harder.

"By the way, I'll end your bo-" Jerry was cut by one of his guards in the door, saying that he has a meeting to attend. "Luckily for you Decimo, don't worry I'll torture you later making sure your going to scream more louder!" Jerry whisper to the ears of Tsuna before he was gone.

Tsuna was lying on the floor with his own blood was currently conscious. His HI warn him that this place will be chaos soons but in someways there will also a positive ways that he will survive this. So all he did was has faith on his HI and drift his self to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahm... Will you all relax first?" Yuni said.
"How can we relax when Juudaime is in trouble?" Hayato said as he yelled.

When the guardians wake up they release an amount of KI to everybody and they were furious to get back there sky. Kyoya who really has strong KI got more stronger that almost civilian he encounter will faint with the KI he was releasing.  Currently they are in the Vongola Mafia Mansion sitting on the dinning table.

"I myself is furious, I wan't them dead but we need an information about this certain group who got my Dame student." Reborn said as he also was releasing a deadly killer intent.

"Those guys where known as Nonmeritate group. They are group of people who hate and killed every single Mafia famiglia." Nono said as he was also angry for taking his grandsons, he wants them dead.

"Then why would they target Tsu-chan~ His not in the Mafia yet..." Byakuran said while ofcourse eating his marshmallow.

"Literary he was the next heir in the thrown. So probably more people will target him." Reborn said.

"But...Pls calm your self first. I know we could find the there base and we will get Tsuna-nii again." Yuni said as he try to calm the others.

"I can't calm my self to the EXTREME, because knowing Tsuna is in danger..." Ryohei said with energy, energy who is ready to kill who ever hurt his sky.

"Maa~ Maa~ I think Yuni-chan is right, calming our selfves will be-" Takeshi said but his words was cut when Kyoya just slam the door open.

"Herbivores, I hack the some camera's in the city and apparently I know where they take Omnivore. But that place is kinda restricted." Kyoya said coldly like ice and also releasing a huge amount of killer intent making Yuni, Byakuran, Takeshi and NoNo gulp.

"Where's that Place?" Reborn ask.
"Its a hotel, a fancy hotel with 15 floors in total and has a huge amount of Casino ongoing inside. Another is registered to a person who name Jerry Cydrick." Kyoya said as cold as ever.
"Then what we are waiting for, lets attack!" Hayato said.

"I have a better plan..." Byakuran said with his foxy smile.
"What is it marshmallow-freak?" Hayato ask.

Then Byakuran stated his plan every body agree with his plan and they get prepared.

-------------------------------------------

Thank for reading
Hope you like it 😃😃😃