Chapter 17

3rd Person Pov.

Lunch came, as soon as the bell ring Tsuna got his stuff and walk outside of his room calmly. Gokudera notice that so he stand up and bow to his precious 'Juudaime', before he could say anything Ieyoshi already stand up and said. "You, my loyal puppy. I can't have lunch with you today, only my that certain baseball freak can have a lunch with because we have practice afterwards so go shu.. Do whatever a lost puppy like you do." Ieyoshi said as he pick his bag and went out of the room followed by Yamamoto.

Now he had. chance to look for Tsuna. As he exit the door of there class, he saw Tsuna is walking peacefully going to the rooftop. Little did he know that Tsuna already notice him seens this morning because of his Intuition, but Tsuna does not care at all, beside he had a little surprise for Gokudera.

As he went to the rooftop, he saw the certain skylark was waiting for him there. "Hey Kyoya, I hope you didn't bite some student this morning." Tsuna said as he sit beside kyoya.

"Hn, I kinda that's my role." Kyoya Reply.
"Tsk, how will student learn when there always at the school clinic? Very bad Kyoya." Tsuna said in his childless acting as he handed the bento of Kyoya he made. They start to eat peacefully while Tsuna is humming a song while eating.

Then after a minute they heard that the door of going to the rooftop just open, as they look back it was Gokudera who look worried and scared. Kyoya was about to stand to protect Tsuna but Tsuna stop him.

Gokudera approach Tsuna and bow a perfect 90 degree saying " I'm sorry for my actions yesterday Sawada Tsunayoshi, I'm sorry I try to kill you. I'm sorry for everything I've done." Gokudera said.

Tsuna grab Gokudera's arm and pull him making Gokudera sit beside Tsuna. "Don't apologize, it was probably nothing. Its ok... Ah... How can I say this?" Tsuna said to him self while acting childishly. He then tap Gokudera shoulder and set a smile " Just forget about it." Tsuna said with a smile.

Gokudera suddently cry, "His voice was an angel, his smile was heart melting. What kindness he show to me, He really does a perfect boss." Then Gokudera kneel and bow to Tsuna. "Even your not a Decimo, your still earn my Respect Sawada Tsunayoshi-sama." Gokudera said.

"Wait, Gokudera-sempai, no need to do that. Pls don't do that." Tsuna insist, he really doesn't want to see gokudera is acting like this towards him.

Gokudera was surprise that after what he did Tsuna even call him a sempai and yet Tsuna is acting like he doesn't care at all like he forgot what hisself did to this boy yesterday.

"Gokudera-sempai. Pls just forgot everything.And call me Tsuna."Tsuna said with a smile, then he got something from his bag. A small red bento.

"Here Gokudera-sempai, I made it my self hope you like it" Tsuna said as he handed a box of bento for Gokudera. Gokudera was shock and happy that somehow he felt right about this situation, he felt nice and warm. Gokudera wipe his tear away.

"No, Tsuna-sama, I can't accept-" Gokudera words was cut as Tsuna place the bento on his hands. "Eat Gokudera-Sempai. Its not good to skip meals like this person does." As Tsuna is pointing to a certain skylark who is just smirking while looking up the sky and eating his bento.

Then Gokudera then bow and said "Thank you Tsuna -sama. And you can call me Hayato." Then he rise up and start to open the bento box.

"Then call me Tsuna, erase the word sama. I don't want you to *cough,cough*" Tsuna suddently cough hard, Kyoya approach him while patting his back.

"Hoy, Hayato Herbivore. Get his notepad and pen inside his bag." Kyoya said, and Gokudera did as what Kyoya said he handed the note pad on Tsuna who is now stop coughing.

[Sorry about earlier. My throat hurts if I talk to much. Now back to the topic. Don't call me Tsuna-sama. Just Tsuna, you don't need to be so formal to me seens were already friends right?] Tsuna show what he wrote to Gokudera.

Gokudera was shock, for Tsuna he wasn't just a loyal puppy he was a friend. Never in his life that someone like him will accept him as a friend. He felt happy and kindness with this boy around. "He is worthy of my respect. No wonder he made friends with the perfect demon in Namimori High" Goukudera thought.

"Hai, Tsuna" He answer with a smile. Then soon they eat there lunch together, and was amused by Tsuna's cooking. From the first bite of Tsuna's cooking Gokudera froze, he never did eat such an amazing food like this before.

Tsuna become worried that Gokudera froze, Tsuna suddently want to speak but Kyoya stop him. "Don't worry Tsuna, he was just shock on how your food taste good." Kyoya said.

"Tsuna-sama, I can't just call you Tsuna I can't help myself sorry. And this food of yours is so delicious and amazing. I can't eat this..." Gokudera said.

[But, I made that just for you. So pls... Atleast accept it just this once] Tsuna wrote.

"He made this lunch just for me?, no one ever had done to me like this. Never did I experience such a kind and nice friend like him." Gokudera thought.

"Thank you very much Tsuna-sama." Gokudera said as he enjoy the food. Tsuna smile, a smile of genuine. Kyoya and Gokudera saw that and there heart started to feel warmness, they both feel calmness and peace.

Soon they promise to them self that no matter what happens they wont let anyone destroy there precious Tsuna, cause Tsuna is their one and only sky.

---------------------------------------/

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😄😄😄