Chapter 54

Tsuna's Pov.

When I wake up early in the morning, I found reborn who is smirking and looks pist standing beside the my bed while he was surrounded by dark aurora, but his KI was not that scary but just a little.

"Reborn-san? Are you ok?" I ask and approach him, despite his small body. "Tsuna, gladly your awake." Reborn said as his dark aurora disappeared.

"Now get up already, you know its late morning already." Reborn said. When I look at the clock beside me, he was indeed correct It was 9:56 am already.

I quickly went to the bathroom and change my cloths. As I was ready, I went out of my room and meet with my brother who also just got out through his room.

"Good Morning Tsuna." He said with a smile. "Good Morning Iey-nii." I said with a smile. " Good Baka-Iey, your already awake." Reborn said as he appeared in my head, sitting.

"I was actually should thank you Reborn, for not hitting me with the mallet every morning." Ieyoshi said as he roll his eyes.

"Don't enjoy yourself, there always next time. By the way Dame-Tsuna, your late your guardians are waiting already in the Namimori Forest." Reborn said.

"Ah... I forgot about that!!!..," I said as I rush going down stairs and left the house, Iey-nii was surprise that I did not trip or fall but then I ignore that part and went to the Namimori Forest.

As I get there I could here loud noises like

BAM!

an explosion perhaps?

CLIING! CLANG! CLING!.

a two metal weapons meet each other...

I then went to where that sound is, and I was surprise to found out that my guardians where the one who's causing the noises, not only that but also some of the tree's where destroyed and the ground is a mess.

Me and Iey-nii's Jaw drop to the floor, I was shock of the scene. My Lighting Lambo, My Sun Sasagawa-Sempai, and My Storm Hayato were fighting. Sasagawa-Sempai who had strong reflexes dodge the flying dynamites thrown by Hayato which leads to Lambo, and Lambo gladly throw dynamites to Hayato and Sasagawa-sempai too.

Takeshi who try to calm those guys down where in the conflict too, dodging the flying dynamites thrown by Hayato and Lambo.

Chrome-chan who is trying to calm the two too. Kyoya and Mukuro-nii is also fighting too with Tonfas and Trident meet each other.

"I guest they already start without you. Tsuna!." Ieyoshi said
"Yeah..." I said as I sigh.

Then we heard a gunshot was made, everyone stop what they're doing and look at me. I also look at the hitman in top of my head who made the gun shot.

"Looks like your guardians Start the training without there boss." Reborn said more like an angry tone.

"Ahm... Its ok Reborn, I really don't mind." I said try to calm reborn who is in the top of my head.

"Then I'll train your guardians and You. First training will start now. " Reborn said as he jump to the ground.
"You and your guardian will climb the Namimori mountain without using any of your weapons and flames. Who ever the last person to reach the top will receive a punishment." Reborn said.

"Hieee!!!!" Me and Iey-nii say more like shout. But then Reborn count 1-3 then make another gunshot as we all climb the mountain, at first all of them say it was easy but I doubt it.

Thanks to my strong HI I manage to escape the traps that reborn set up. Since we can't use our weapon and flames your in your own once you got into the trap.