Chapter 28

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN?" Shamal was in his office with the Three student.

"Relax Shamal-san" Takeshi said trying to relax Shamal but then deep inside of him he was also worried.

"Are we the ones who suppose to ask that to you!?" Hayato yelled but in low voice.

"He was just here yesterday then this!?" Shamal said in frustration and then he sigh.

"Hn, tell me what happen to Tsuna of I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said as he was reading his tonfas.

"Base on what I have observe, he was been abuse again. Specially his back is full of deep cuts like he was being whip all over and all over again. His hands and all of his body are the same. Whoever did this didn't Tsuna as a human." Shamal said.

When the three heard that they release a strong amount of killer intent, they are dark aurora surronded the three. Kyoya stand up and ready his Tonfas but was cut off by Shamal.

"Don't you dare hurt them. Tsuna won't like." Shamal said.

"Who would do such a thing to Tsuna?" Takeshi ask with a pain in his eyes at the same time anger.

"Probably his Parents, seens the bruises, wounds, and cuts are very familiar to me" Shamal said.

"Then let me blow the head of that Baka-Iemitsu and Bitch Nana" Hayato said but was stop by Takeshi.
"Don't Tsuna won't like it." Takeshi said.

Hayato sit down again, he doesn't want that he will disappointed his beloved Tsuna-sama. Kyoya just clench his fist with anger, if only he could protect his little bunny he would. If only he could bite his parents to death he would, but he can't seens he doesn't want to lose his first friend.

As night comes, Kyoya decided to stay at the hospital while Hayato insist on going home but then later he did because of his sister scolding him, Takeshi went go home as well seens he doesn want to left his father alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand Reborn was again tor-Tutoring his student, he was so focus to tor-tutoring his student and train him hard as possible he was disappointed how Ieyoshi lost the battle.

FlashBack
Yesterday 4:00 am.

1.G.H.M. is online.

Bronco is online

Dino45 is online

Cloud26 is online.

Dino45: Cloud-chan, where is Sora?

Cloud26: nowhere.

Bronco: Tsk, you always answer in a bitter way cloud.

1.G.H.M: Cloud? where do you live?

Cloud26: Japan, Namimori.

Bronco: Why the suddent question Reborn?

1.G.H.M change his name to Reborn1.

Reborn 1: well baka-Bronco I kinda curious who is this cloud so I ask him.

Dino45: jah... If you can find out who is cloud then you could find out who is Sora right?

Bronco: Good technique Reborn.

Dino45: As usual my perfect Tutor. 😄☝️

Reborn1: Shut up useless-Dino.... Hey Cloud, what do you think of us?