Chapter 35

3rd person pov.

Tsuna wake up in the morning noticing he was tied up in a chair with chained. He look at his surrondings and find a simple room with, its very dark but it has enough to see him clearly.

The door suddently open and slam, he notice that his father was standing in front of him completely smirking while holding a whip. Iemitsu hold the chin of Tsuna and led it up.

"Tsk, you look useless as you are." Iemitsu said while smirking evily, Tsuna knows exactly what will happen and its going to be not good. Tsuna just look away and didn't care, he was so use to this that he did not care about the pain and suffer that it will bring, neither he was not scared at all.

Now the session start. Iemitsu was literary whiping his own son, Tsuna eyes suddently become dull and emotionless, the pain he was suffering right now was no more. He can't feel anything at all because he was use to this.

After an hour session of pain, Iemitsu release Tsuna and left in that room bloodly, Tsuna didn't care he just lay in the floor and fell asleep seens he can't fell his body anymore.

After that, Tsuna wake up and try to stand but failed, his eyes was dull and his face was so pale, like a walking dead. He was full of blood and went to the bathroom to wash himself. His wounds were so sting, but he did not care seens he was use to this.

When he went to his room, he quickly change and went beside his bed knowing that reborn was still sleeping, he found out that its still 5:57am in the morning.

He want to go back to sleep but failed, he also notice that the certain ghost aren't in the room. But he just shrug it off. He then get to his desk and start hacking and doing his work.

After 3 hours he was finish and at that time Reborn was waking up. "Good Morning Dame-Tsuna. You woke up early?" Reborn said while sitting in the bed.

Tsuna got his notepad.

Tsuna: [Good Morning too Reborn-san] he hold the note pad and wear a fake smile but reborn was sharp to notice that.

"Whats wrong Tsuna? " Reborn ask worriedly.

Tsuna: [No-Nothing] Tsuna wear a fake smile again.

"No, You can fool anybody but mot a hitman. I know something is wrong. One your orange sun set eyes lost its color, its still the same but your eyes is dull. Two you look pale and you force your self to smile won't foul me." Reborn said as he approach Tsuna.

"No worries, I'm ok." While Tsuna shadow his hurtful and pain eyes. "I know, you know that I'm not ok. When did I become ok?.... That question will never be answered seens I'll never been ok." Tsuna said as his eyes became dull again, he remember a memory of him being torture by his own father, being a stress reliever, being a useless son.

Reborn back away when he saw Tsuna's head emit a black flames. He saw that Tsuna's eyes was full of pain, so hurtfull pain. His face was so pale and emotionless. Reborn examine Tsuna immediately.

"Tsu-Tsuna?"Reborn ask.
"This ain't normal. What the hell is that Black flames?" Reborn thought panicky.

Then Giotto who just arrive knock out Tsuna, Tsuna fell on the ground unconscious as his black flames did disappeared. In reborn eye's he saw Tsuna just fell down on the floor, he went to tsuna and he notice that Tsuna just fell unconscious.

He wanted to carry Tsuna to the bed but with his tiny little body, probably won't do. So he went to disturb his original student. He hit Ieyoshi with a big giant green Mallet, Ieyoshi yelled at reborn and insist on following reborn's order but he failed seens reborn is known as a spartan from hell.