Chapter 23

3rd Person Pov

Yamamoto was in deep thoughts, he walks until he reach the baseball field, he went there to practice then he saw Ieyoshi was also there with reborn.

"Your good at base ball but your terrible at my quiz you baka-Iey." Reborn said while smirking.

"Shut up, Beside your quiz was horrible." Ieyoshi said as he swing the bat in swift air.

"Hello Ieyoshi-kun." Yamamoto said with a smile.

Ieyoshi just ignore him and continue to practice but was hit by a giant green mallet in the head.

"A good boss don't ignore a guardian." Reborn said.

"Why you...Ouch!" Ieyoshi said while holding his head.

"Maa..Ma... Reborn. Relax" Yamamoto said while he was trying to calm reborn.

"Where's Gokudera?" Reborn ask.
"Who knows, lately his been avoiding Ieyoshi." Yamamoto said.
"Hm, you Baka-Iey what did you do to your guardian.?" Reborn ask Ieyoshi.
"I don't know, he suddently betrayed me and follow that Dame-Tsuna like a lost puppy, beside he is a lost puppy anyway." Ieyoshi said while he walk away to the bench.

"That Dame-tsuna? What with him? What he did to Gokudera...Hmm his really is something." Reborn thought.

"Gokudera? He went to Tsuna? I wonder why? I thought he was loyal to Ieyoshi-kun?" Yamamoto keep thinking, now he was really confuse about Tsuna and curious too.

As for Tsuna, Hayato, and Kyoya they were happily eating at the Rooftop, and the bento was made by one and only Tsuna.

"Your cooking is so delicious Tsuna-sama." Hayato said while finishing his bento.

"Mou... How many times I told you Hayato-kun, Don't call me Tsuna-sama. Tsuna is find." Tsuna said.

"I can't control my mouth Tsuna.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sama".

Tsuna just sighed. "Then its ok, Hayato-kun," Tsuna smile.

"How about you practice to call me just Hayato, Tsuna-sama." Hayato said.

"Hmp, Hayato." Tsuna said.

Suddently hearing that is like music to his hear, he suddently have a huge smile on his face.

"Omnivore, thank you for the lunch." Kyoya said as he handed a empty bento.

"Kyoya, make sure you don't bite someone to death ok." Tsuna said to Kyoya.

"Hn." Kyoya said.
Then Tsuna notice something, its Giotto who is smiling and humming as he look the sky, Tsuna wants to ask him but Kyoya and Hayato is here is odd if they see that Tsuna is talking to air.

As the three finish there lunch, immediately Tsuna went to the class along with Hayato. But in the hallway Hayato was being called by Yamamoto.

"Hey Hayato, can I talk to you?" Yamamoto said while he approach Hayato.

"What's up you base-ball freak?" Hayato said, but Tsuna tap the shoulder of Hayato and show a note.

[Hayato-kun, looks like Yamamoto-kun wants to talk to you privately. So I go ahead] Tsuna show his note pad while he was smiling.

Yamamoto saw Tsuna smile, he notice his smile was not just a fake or force one but a genuine smile, and he even call Hayato, Hayato-kun.

"Hai, Tsuna-sama." Hayato bow, Tsuna then bow and smile to them as he leave.