Ch-10 The Tutor

3rd Person Pov

As Ieyoshi was just reading mangga in his room, while Nana was going out to do grocery, Tsuna was going down stair to do breakfast on his own. Eventually its already a late breakfast. But he notice that a certain someone was on the door. So he open it and notice that a certain Infant was standing there with a formal and a fedora wearing.

"Ciasuu, I'm reborn the New-tutor" Reborn said.

Tsuna run away to his room and get his note pad, but deep inside of his head was panicking cause the greatest hit man in the world is standing infront of his door. "His intuition is great. He notice me even I didn't knock yet." Reborn thought.

Tsuna went back to reborn carrying a notepad saying. [Welcome Reborn, Come inside.] Tsuna hold the note pad while smiling. Reborn Nodded and went inside sitting in the dinning room chair.

[Can I offer you with something Reborn-san?] Tsuna wrote with a smile.

"Expresso Pls." Reborn said. Tsuna nodded and make an Expresso for Reborn.

As Reborn drink the expresso, in his first sip he froze making Tsuna got nervous. [Is there anything wrong Reborn-san?] Tsuna wrote on his note pad and made it show to reborn. He even try to wave his hands infront of reborn face.

"This expresso is good, did he really made it? I never ever had an expresso this good for my entire life." Reborn thought. But he didn't show it in his face. "Its good" Reborn said making Tsuna feel relief.

"What's your name kid?" Reborn ask.
[Sawada, Sawada Tsunayoshi. But call me Tsuna] Tsuna hold the notepad while smiling.

"Thanks for the Expresso Tsuna, its good"  Reborn said. Tsuna just smile at him. Hearing that Ieyoshi's door close Tsuna went to the kitchen to prepare his own meal. Ieyoshi was shock on seeing an Infant sitting in the dinning table drinking an Expresso.

"Hey child? Are you lost?" Ieyoshi approach Reborn.

"You must be Ieyoshi? The son of baka-mitsu" Reborn said.

"Yeah." Ieyoshi said. As he look around he found Tsuna who is sneaking going to his room, but he suddently kick the poor boy leaving Tsuna kiss the floor.

Tsuna eventually stand up, "The hell your doing Dame-Tsuna!" Ieyoshi shout. Tsuna just keep silent.

Smak!!

Ieyoshi receive a big smak from reborn who is now holding a big green mallet. "Ow that hurts, you stupid Infant." Ieyoshi yelled at reborn.

"Lesson number 1, respect your family." Reborn said.

"Huh? Who the hell are you to demand me like that? Beside he **point to Tsuna** it ain't a family. He is just a mistake." Ieyoshi said.

Tsuna then shadow his eyes with his hair and bow to Ieyoshi and reborn indicating he will just stay in his room. As Tsuna was gone.

"You baka-Iey. My name is Reborn. The greatest hitman in the world. And this chameleon is Leon. I'm gonna be your new tutor for becoming the 10boss of Vongola Mafia Famiglia." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi start to laugh hard, hard as he can be. When he is finish "Haha..You... will hahah tutor me? Hah! I don't need some infant tutor, if ever someone need a tutor that will be Dame-Tsuna hahaha" Ieyoshi said.

Then Leon suddently turn into a gun and put it in Ieyoshi's head ready to shoot. "From now own Baka-Ieyoshi. I reborn will make sure that I train you Hard!" Reborn said. Ieyoshi gulp as he can sense the presence of Reborn is deadly serious.