Chapter 36

"Talking"

"Thinking"

[Writing in the note pad]

3rd person Pov

I-pin and Fuuta were walking in the street together, I-pin was thrown away by her own family in china cause they say that girls like her is useless. She was thrown by her family here in Japan to I-pin never go back in china.

I-pin is known as a good fighting skills when she turn her self to a adult form, but seens she is in her small body form she was chilling on Fuuta's head while both of them walking together.

They were lost and no one to be help with, they found each other in the park where Fuuta was just taking a nap and I-pin was crying.

Fuuta decided to be friends with I-pin and tag along to find Sawada Tsunayoshi. Cause according to the rankings of Fuuta, out of 98% people in Japan, the name Sawada Tsunayoshi can help his and I-pin's problem.

Fuuta's problem where quite disame with I-pin, but a twist. Seens he was known as ranking person, he carry a big book that half of his height but somehow the book can be shrunk and can fit through his pocket.

In his book were hold every information about how he rank people, he write it down so he won't forget. But one day the Mafia was chasing him due to the book that hold more information, and also his own family despite him due to he made a mistake.

It was one rainy day were his Parents both De la Stella were determine to know there rankings about something, Fuuta rank incorrect seens its raining. Both his parents had a disappointed in there face and fuuta de la stella was out.

From there on he run and hide for his life seens he was chase by Mafia due to his book. And one day he was exhausted he take a rest in the park and there he met I-pin. Together they were going on a journey to find Sawada Tsunayoshi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsuna was playing with Lambo until he heard Lambo's stomach was growling. "You didn't eat?" Tsuna ask.
"Nope, Lambo-sama didn't eat." Lambo said while looking down.

"Yare, Yare, I guest this cow needs to be feed. If you need me then I'll be here sleeping." Lampo said while he walk towards the bed of Tsuna and start to fall asleep.

"Hoy, Sea weed head. You can't just sleep in Tsuna's bed." G said as he approach Lampo who ignore him.

"I don't mind G-nii." Tsuna said.
"Nufufufu~ Are you going to cook something Tsuna?" Deamon ask.
"Nope, I'll take Lambo in a Cake shop, surprisingly Lambo made me happy, happy that I have a mood for my favorite food in the world." Tsuna said with a smile.
"I'm glad to here that Tsuna, we also have fun playing with you." Asari said.
"Hn, " Alaude said as he pats Tsuna's soft hair.
"Oya? Weak Herbivore, who says you could touch Tsuna like that?" Deamon said.
"What you say you Melon-head?" Alaude said they start glaring and they start fighting each other.

Tsuna and Lambo just laugh, After a minute Tsuna decided to take Lambo outside to go and have some desert. He change his cloths and went outside using the window, cause if he use the main door he will see his father that is probably don't want to see him alive.

Tsuna was now walking on the street, but something caught his eye on an dark alley, a kid with brown hair was panting hard leaning to a wall and with a small Chinese girl in his head. Tsuna approach him.

"What are you doing here boy?" Tsuna ask and gave a hand to the boy.
The boy gladly accept Tsuna's hands and start to hug Tsuna in fear.
"They were chasing us..." The Chinese girl cry as she also hug Tsuna.
"Who?" Tsuna said as he heard footsteps coming closer he let go of the hug and start to lit his hands with Indigo flames which is Mist flames. He start to create an illusion on that alley to fool the group of people that they aren't there.