Chapter 32

3rd Person Pov.

"I won't accept This!" Hayato yelled.
"Sorry Reborn I can't" Takeshi said.

"But you need too, your both are qualified to be the guardian" Reborn said.

"Tsk, They are not qualified. Those two can't do a thing... Well for Hibari-Sempai is qualified." Ieyoshi said.

"Hn, I won't accept it!" Kyoya said coldly.

After reborn made the three sit in the dinning table again facing Ieyoshi. Reborn told the three to be Ieyoshi's temporarily guardian because the Varia will come and still the rings. So the three need to have the rings and protect it before Varia can have it or else Vongola will fall.

"But its just temporarily. Until Baka-Iey will find his guardian you guys will hold the ring, Its a simple request." Reborn said.

"But-" Hayato was going to say when reborn cut him.

"Tsuna will be happy if you guys do this. You guys want that don't you?" Reborn said.

Hayato and Takeshi look at each other while Kyoya just look away.

"Tsk, just contemporary. But I will bite this stupid Herbivore if he done something stupid." Kyoya said serious and coldly.

"Fine, I'll accept it. But I won't be respecting him." Hayato said while pointing at Ieyoshi.

"Maa.. Maa... Its setteled then." Takeshi said.

Reborn gave the rings to them, but as soon as they put the rings its started to glow and change it form.

"What happen?" Takeshi said.

"The ring accept your will." Reborn said.
"No... This can't be happening!" Hayato said.
"Yes, The ring accept your will thats why that ring will stuck on your finger until the will of yours will fade." Reborn explain.
"Tsk, this is annoying!" Kyoya said with coldly.
"But may I ask, What's your will?" Reborn ask.
"The will suppose to be protecting the sky right?" Hayato said.
"But our sky is ain't right. No offense Ieyoshi but your not my sky." Takeshi said.
Ieyoshi was annoyed and irritated so he stand up," Then I suppose that Dame-Tsuna was your stupid sky." He said.
"What did you say!?" Hayato glare and was about to release one dynamite but he was stop by Takeshi.
"I'll bite you to death for saying that!" Kyoya said coldly and serious he ready his tonfas but with a flash Ieyoshi was already in his room. He doesn't want to suffer the wrath of a certain skylark.

"Tsk, Mini-Carnivore. This is just temporary right?" Kyoya ask.

"Yes it is, but there will be a problem." Reborn said.

"What is it?" Takeshi ask.

"The ring already accept our wills, that's why until our will 'will' fade then the ring will stuck on our fingers" Hayato said while looking at his ring in disappointed.

"Tsk, This is more annoying!" Kyoya said with serious and coldly.
Takeshi just sigh, he really don't want to be a guardian of a certain bastard sky.
"Tsk" Hayato just hissed in annoyance.
"Very well then I'll leave you here. You could go to Tsuna's room to say goodbye. I have a meeting with a few friends of mine to inform this information." Reborn said as he stand up and went to the door.

"Ciao...." Reborn said as he walk out of the door. Kyoya decided to go up to where Tsuna's room is followed by hayato and takeshi.

As they got there, Kyoya knock twice, then trice, then 4c but no one answer so he decided to grab the door knob and open the door. He was surprise that isn't lock at all. So he open it, what he, Takeshi, And Hayato saw was shocking.