Chapter 47

3rd Person's pov.

Back to the story.

Tsuna woke up in the middle of the night feeling his throat was dry, so he decided to get down to the kitchen slowly not bothering anyone. But as he got to a glass if water and drink it, his head ache is acting likely odd. Like its a warning on what he said is Alien.

He know that there will be in danger so he quickly run towards the stair but he was surprise to see Iemitsu, his own father standing infront of him. Tsuna cover his eyes with his hair as he shivers in fear,he was scared.

Then another nightmare of his life came. "Tsu-Kun~" a woman said teasingly but also a little bit evily. Then suddently he felt strong arms cover his mouth with a white handkerchief. He smell chloroform as he smell it and everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next thing Tsuna knows, he woke up in a cold floor lying there with his own dry blood. As he try to sat up he feel pain coming all over from his body. He realize that his room was a mess too.

Blood every where, so he force hisself to stand up and and clean his self in the bathroom and followed by cleaning his room. He still can feel pain in his body until he was about to fall due to the nausea his feeling but he force hisself to got up and prepare lunch for his friends as he went to school as early as it can be and sleep in his desk feeling the pain all over sting in his body.
.
,
.
.
.
,
.
.
,
,
Mean while, Reborn wake up next sleeping beside his former student baka-Iey. He saw his time and quickly grab leon and transfer it a big mallet hitting Ieyoshi.

"OWw!" Ieyoshi said as he sat up from the bed and hold his head.
"Reborn! Why you do that!? You know I'm not the candidate anymore.!!!" Ieyoshi said.
"Ho? Did Baka-Ieyoshi has a guts to speak to me impatiently?" Reborn sais while smirking with his deathly aurora emit him.
" Ah-Ah... I think I'm awake now." Ieyoshi said as he run away from his room to the bathroom in fear, he knows how the spartan from hell can be more devilish that he seem to be.

He then put his uniform quickly and go down stair, with reborn on his head. "Ohayo Iey-kun." Nana said with a smile as she prepare put the last dish in the table.

"Ohayo Iey-Kun." Iemitsu said while reading a news paper sitting in the dinning table.

"Ohayo, Mama, Papa." Ieyoshi reply with a smile, but not totally a smile. He sat facing his father while reborn sat beside him.

"Ara, Reborn-kun. His your Expresso." Nana said while putting an Expresso infront of Reborn.
"Thanks Maman." Reborn said as he take a sip of Expresso. "Not good, but satisfying. I want to taste Tsuna's expresso." Reborn thought as he take another sip of his cup.
"Mama, Papa seens when did you came back?" Ieyoshi ask as he eat.
"Last night dear." Nana said with a sweet smile.
"You already Miss us Iey?" Iemitsu said.
"Ahm... Its not like that..." Ieyoshi said while he look down playing his finger then eat again.
"Ah... My Iey is so cute. Perfect for a boss." Iemitsu said proudly.
"Too bad, I'm not the candidate anymore." Ieyoshi said to himself but somehow Iemitsu heard that.
"What did you say Iey-kun?" Iemitsu ask his son with a weird smile.
"Ahm... Nothing Tou-san." Ieyoshi then eat and eat then finally done.
"I'm going now Kaa-san, Tou-san I'll be late or else Hibari-senpai will bite me to death." Ieyoshi said as he left the door and slam!

"Maman, Thank you for the Expresso. And Baka-Mitsu, when does nono will came here?" Reborn said.
"Tsk, Stop calling me that. Its embarrassing,  now you call it infront of my beloved wife." Iemitsu said.
"Maa...Maa.. Its ok Anata." Nana said, then Iemitsu look away with a pink face.
"Tsk, you can continue your lovable moments later but answer my first question Iemitsu." Reborn said.
"Yeah, ahm... Tomorrow at dinner time." Iemitsu said.
"Good, I can wait to tell him the good news." Reborn said as he was walking towards the door.
"What's the good news reborn?" Iemitsu ask, but reborn is already slam the door.