Dollar Bills

'Shake it for these dollar bills
You know I'm hella faded baby, cop a feel'

Stepping in kil car I close the door behind me before reclining my seat back, getting comfortable I lay my forearm over my closed eyes.

"Why you so tired?" He asks chuckling.

"I had a long night and morning" I mumble, it was around 3 in the afternoon and I only got about 4 hours of sleep.

"You went over to brooks didn't you?"

"You know I did" I chuckle.

"I need a bestfriend like that yo word to moms"

"You wouldn't be able to handle a bestfriend like that, how much king cut us last night?"

"50k each and what you mean I be going for hours"

"That's not what trina told me and ash" I laugh.

"I'm gone kill that bitch" He mumbles."aye that was a one time thing" He says defensively.

"Yea ok, drive faster nigga I'm trying to catch some Z's before king start blowing phones up" I tell him sitting up since I obviously wasn't going to sleep in here no time soon.

"You wouldn't even be tired if you wasn't being a hoe every hour of every day" He laughs.

"Aye don't hate the player hate the game b, pull in this walmart real quick"

"I gotta go in this jawnt anyway so might as well" He turns in walmart parking lot looking for a space to park.

"I just wanna get some grapes and a gatorade" I said laughing.

"You goofy, I gotta grab that new 2k out this jawnt"

"There go a spot right there" I point to a handicap space.

"If my shit get towed you paying to get it off the lot" He tells me parking.

"Nigga I made 80k in two days, in 3 months I'll be rich, if this piece of shit get towed I'll buy you a new car"

"Remember that next time you need a ride" He said turning the car off.

"I'm about to invest in a car by the end of the week so fuck you and this bucket" I laugh getting out the car closing the door behind me.

"Yea we'll see, be back out here in 10 minutes or you getting left" He said as we walk up to the sliding doors.

"10 minutes? In walmart? you buggin" I shake my head as we walk in the store.

"You right, 15"

"Now we can bet that up" I agree before we went our separate ways.

I walk over to the food section walking past the aisles until something in the corner of my eye caught my attention making me stop in my tracks. Low and behold the mystery girl from I hop struggling to get some fruity pebbles from the top shelf, a mischeivious grin spread across my face as I walk down the aisle.

Walking up behind her I press jr. against her lower backside hearing a gasp escape her lips as I reach up grabbing the family size box of fruity pebbles.

"Now I wanna give you these but I can't help but to think about what I would be getting in return" I smirk down at her.

"Just being in my presence is a blessing, now can I have the cereal please" She held her hand out with irritation written on every aspect of her face.