Jus Wanna

'I used to deal with your padre, a long time ago
Since then I moved on'

3 Days Later

"I don't wanna fuck with her while she sleep" I tell zara shaking my head

"Well I'm ready to get out of this hospital so you just gone have to wake her up cause I'm not leaving without my baby" She clasps. Sighing I quickly scoop her up laying her in the carseat before she could wake up.

"Now strap her in"

"Hell nah, I did the hard part now you can buckle her in" I chuckle moving back, rolling her eyes she moves up before slowly strapping harley in the seat.

"See, she's a heavy sleeper just like you" Zara smiles tucking a cover around harley.

"Exactly and when mufuckas wake me up outta my sleep I cause hell, I don't wanna be the first person to bring that emotion out of her"

"You're so adorable, I knew you was gone be the one to spoil her cause you already do that with mireya and harlem" She chuckles laying a blanket over the carseat.

"I told you I was gone give them everything I never had" I smile picking the carseat up.

"Babies boring when they first born" I laugh as zara fed harley for the 100th time today.

"You saying that now but wait until she running around here messing stuff up" Zara chuckles.

"I honestly can't wait for that shit so I can finally say 'I bet you won't do that shit again'"

"You stupid" She laughs.

"Nah foreal her and harlem gone be following behind mymy bad ass fucking shit up"

"I knoww, I can already see the messes and innocent smiles" 

"You gone be cleaning that shit up too" I laugh.

"Yea your wildin, this is a team effort so you're definitely cleaning up too"

"I mean I guess I can help you out" I smile.

"There is no guess, keep playing with me" She laughs softly patting harleys back so she could burp.

"I'm playing, you know I'm gone clean up all my babies messes"

"Yea I know" She smiles.

"You want me to go lay her down?" I ask seeing harley start to doze off to sleep.

"Please" She responds holding her out to me, I scoop her up and she moves a little getting comfortable in my arms.

"She woke now look" Zara laughs pointing at harley who was looking up at me.