Can I

'If I told you I could give you life,
would you leave the boundaries of your mind'

I walk in the penthouse being met by zara waiting by the elevator.

"Was the stripclub fun?" She questions with a slight attitude as we walk through the living room.

"What you think" I smirk as I follow her up the steps admiring her perfectly shaped ass in her black spandex shorts.

"I don't know, you tell me"

"It was as fun as it was gone get" I say walking in the room behind her kicking my shoes off before sitting on the edge of the bed. Picking up the remote I went on demand searching for juice.

"We not watching juice we're watching poetic justice" She snatches the remote out my hand sitting next to me.

"No we're watching juice" I retort snatching the remote back.

"No we're not, we're watching poetic justice" she said snatching the remote out my hand again.

"You can just run me my fade" I state standing up.

"Bye Jordan, this is not what you want" She chuckles waving me off.

"No this not what you want" I pin her down on the bed settling between her legs.

"Quit playing!" She laughs wiggling her body trying to get from underneath me.

"Give me the remote" I smirk down at her.

"Nope" We stare at each other with a challenging gaze in our eyes. After a  few seconds we both bust out laughing.

"You a cornball" I chuckle shaking my head.

"That's you" She smiles.

Her eyes flicker down to our current position before flickering back up to my lips. We sat in silence as the room seemed to get smaller and stuffy, lust clouding our eyes as we share an silent intense gaze. Leaning down I connect our lips together in a passionate kiss feeling that jolt of electricity again, our tounges dance together as we fought for dominance. She moans into the kiss granting me full access to one of the many places I've dreaded to explore. Pulling me closer she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. Pulling back I slowly kiss the corner of her lips trailing kisses down to the crook of her neck.

"I bet you never even knew that there's a universe inside of you" I spoke, my warm breath hitting her neck causing her to squirm underneath me. I suck softly on the sensitive skin as she whimpers.

"Can I undress you?" I mumble in her neck gripping the rim of her shirt.

She nods too flustered to speak.

I stood up moving back a little so she could stand also, standing up she glued her eyes to the floor. Stepping in front of her I use my finger to lift her chin up, gripping the rim of her shirt I lift it over her head before dropping it to the floor. Walking behind her I slowly unhook her bra sliding it down her milk chocolate arms, her body felt like a blazing fire at the touch of my finger tips. I place a single kiss on the nape of her neck before stuffing my face in the crook of her neck. The heat from her body traveled down as my fingertips ran down her stomach, slipping my hand in her spandex I played with her sensitive bud. She whimpers throwing her head back on my shoulder as I move my fingers further down her moist folds, she flinches as I slowly inch my fingers inside her, she was too tight so I had to loosen her up a bit. I thrust my fingers in and out of her slowly while massaging her nipples earning small moans. Sucking on her neck I pump faster as her breathing visibly picks up.