Selfish

[Zara in MM]

'Cause I'm not ready for no commitments, But I swear I hate seeing you with them'

Even though my plan backfired the other day I was still planning on leaving all the jawnts alone, just not today, tomorrow, or next week. Not until I was 100% sure I was ready to pursue a relationship with zara and until I came to that realization I'm doing me, but that didn't mean I didn't want zara out my life until I had that realization. 

"Yea it's the big building lower Manhattan on 200 west street, the Goldman Sachs" I tell the edible arrangements lady.

"Okay we'll send it out in an hour to be delivered"

"Bet, just make sure they get there before 5"

"I'll make sure they all get there before 4, thank you for choosing edible arrangements have a nice day" I mumble a 'You too' before hanging up.

"You really fuck me up J" Kil shook his head laughing.

We was leaving from king house after getting our cut from the latest drop we did, now we was headed to a dice game at the courts.

"That girl not gone know what to do with all them fruit baskets, you gone get cussed out" Ash adds laughing.

"Shit atleast she saying something to me, something better than nothing" I shrug.

"Did you do what you needed to do though?" Ash asks.

"See what happened was I--"

"You chattin right now right?"

"Mannn, I went over to yas's to tell her we gotta dead this shit but once she opened the door all that shit flew out the window" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Stop thinking with ya dick" Kil laughs.

"Aye temptation be a bitch" I laugh. "I'm gone do it though just when I know I'm forsure ready to commit"

"So you don't wanna be with her?" Kil asks confused.

"I do but not right now I gotta figure some shit out and cut alot of ties"

"And you expect her to wait?"

"Hell yeah I just need a little time is that too much to ask for?"

"It's selfish but nah"

"What can I say I'm a selfish ass nigga" I smirk. 

"7 again, nigga give me my moneyyy" I laugh picking up every last bill that was on the ground.

"Shoot again" Tee smirks, like I didn't just hit him for all his money.

"Later, I'm tired of taking y'all money right now" I smirk taking my phone out my pocket stuffing the money in.

Unlocking my phone I open up my messages smirking.

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- Why would you drag it

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- omgg how many did you order!

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- istg if one more of these baskets come🙄

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- I'm giving these mfs away too!

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- I'm beating yo ass!!!

To: Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- a thank you would be nice 😂