Connect

'Isn't it amazing how you talk all that shit and we still lack communication'

2 Weeks Later

"Let me get the cotton candy" I tell the blonde haired girl behind the dip n dots stand.

"Which size cup would you like?" She cheerfully asks.

"The medium" I respond and she nods grabbing the cup opening the freezer.

Something grabs onto my leg causing me to look down.

"You can't be running up on me like that, I was about to drop you" I smile as mymy giggles.

"Where ya moms at?" I question picking her up, she shrugs her little shoulders grabbing the dipping dots the lady was holding out.

"Let me get another one" I tell the lady sliding a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"Mireya!" We hear sternly from behind us. We both turn our heads to a fuming zara.

"Didn't I tell you to stay beside me? I knew you was being sneaky once you wanted to walk on your own"

"J watch lion king? Mymy asks ignoring zara's last statement.

"If it's okay with her" Zara sighs running her fingers through her hair.

"Anything for you" I smile at mymy and she smiles widely laying her head on my shoulder.

"Here's your dip n dots" The lady spoke. I grab the ice cream and my change stuffing it in my pocket.

"C'mon mireya" Zara said reaching out for her but mymy shakes her head no.

"She can ride with me"

"I swear you better not be driving all fast with my baby in the car" I mock her as mymy giggles.

"I'm not playing jordan" Zara spoke seriously crossing her arms over her chest.

"I hear you"

"Please don't go to sleep" I mentally prayed in my head that mireya did not fall asleep cause I knew zara was gone take her to her room then it was just gone be me and her.

Looking down my face fell in defeat seeing she was slumped cuddled in my side. Zara seemed to take notice and as expected she picks her up to take her down the hall to her room.

I slid out the bed quickly putting on my timbs as soon as zara disappears down the hallway.

"Where the fuck is my phone" I mumble turning around flipping the covers up in search of my phone.

"Looking for something" I turn around seeing zara leaned up against the doorway with my phone in hand.

"Why would you take my phone?" I question confused as she walks in the room closing the door behind her.

"Because I knew as soon as I went to lay mireya down you was gone try to skate and we dead need to talk" She says pressing her back against the door crossing her arms in front of her.

"Can I get my phone?"

"No, what do you need your phone for? Your undivided attention should be on me right now"

"If ya dad call and I don't answer whatever happens when I leave here is yo fault" I point.

"Shut up, I wouldn't let him kill you"

"Aight bet so what you wanna talk about?" I clasp.

"Don't act stupid right now" She said with attitude shaking her head.

"I'm deadass I haven't seen you in forever, you wanna catch up or sum? Like talk to me nice" Her face scrunches up as she blew out a breath of air in irritation.

"Jordan, your dead about to piss me off" She spoke calmly clapping her hands. I didn't know what to say and she wasn't speaking so we was just looking at eachother.

"I miss you" She spoke softly cutting the awkward silence.

"I miss you too"

"I'm sorry for not telling you that my dad is who he is, it's just the last person I told I thought I could trust but they ended up trying to set me up to be killed just to hurt my father" I was in shock at her confession, it be ya own niggas.

"I understand now I guess, but I'm not that person I literally work for this nigga" I chuckle.

"So now what, you want to tell him?" She asks unsure.

"Hell nah! you trying to get me killed, we just gone be how we was, low"

"So we coo?" She questions standing infront of me.

"You got any more secrets?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Nope" She said popping the p as she straddles my lap. I sat back feeling her up as she leans down kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Where you behaving yourself these past two months?" She asks softly looking me in my eyes.

"I'm always behaving" I smirk massaging her booty.

"I'm deadass" She spoke sitting up with a serious look on her face.

The stripclub and mia floated through my head but I could barely remember what happened so that was irrelevant.

"I'm deadass, word to everything" A wide smile instantly spread across her face.

"I love you" She smiles.

"I love you more, but deadass I need that" I spoke in all seriousness.

"Who you tellinggggg. It's been to long!" She exaggerates.

"Then take all this off"

Thoughts?🤔