OTW

'I just left the club and I'm bout to make a play'

"Don't fall for me" I take a long drag from the blunt looking down at brittany with lidded eyes. She came over to see me after all but we didn't do to much talking.

"Didn't I tell you I had a whole girlfriend"

Having that whole girlfriend didn't stop you from coming somewhere you knew you shouldn't be and spreading them legs but I'm gone letchu hoop.

"I'm just letting you know, I'm just tryna chill cause I be too busy on my grind" I tell her truthfully passing her the blunt.

"Pass me that" I tell her seeing my phone vibrating on the nightstand, I didn't feel like reaching over and grabbing it cause I was too comfortable, nothing beats laying between two thick chocolate thighs.

She hands me the phone and I look at the caller i.d seeing Ash was calling.

"Yerrr" I answer.

"Yerr, you up and dressed or what?"

"Sorta" I said looking down at my t-shirt and nike tecs.

"That's good enough, come outside renaldo at the house let's get this money"

"Bet" We end the call and I took the blunt from her taking a few quick puffs before passing it back untangling myself from her legs.

"I got some shit to do" I tell her walking in my closet pulling my wing 12's from the wall.

"I'll chill here until you get back" I shake my head chuckling, she getting attached already lil mama gotta quit that. Walking out the closet I sat on the edge of the bed putting on my wing 12's before lacing them up.

"I guess I'll see you when I get back"

"My father and ryan should be back very soon" Renaldo tells us as he split up the money.

"Nigga you don't gotta be all professional and shit with us we done been to the strip club together" I laugh and he joins shaking his head.

"I know man, my dad be bugging talking about how we shouldn't get close to the people we do business with and shit but I fuck with y'all tough"

"I understand where he coming from though" Ash says nodding her head.

"Me too but we hang with this nigga outside of the business environment"

"Deadass we be having the club's on tilt" Renaldo smirks handing us our cuts.

"Speaking of clubs what you on tonight?" Kil asks renaldo taking his cut from his hand.

"Not shit what's the move"

"Cleo's is the move tonight we in there, cole and nem in there issa lituation" Cleo's was one of the best nightclub's in all of NewYork, you can catch cats all the way from brooklyn in that jawn.

"What time y'all sliding through that jawn?"

"Around 9:30, 10"

"Issa lituation, y'all gotta section already cause y'all know I got connects I can get us one right now"

"Cole reserved the biggest one already so everything already set we just gotta show up"

"Bet, I'll see y'all tonight then"