Quicksand

I'm scared of love, and you hard to trust'

"I don't even know why you came over here" Zara rolls her eyes snuggling under her covers.

"The same reason you told the nigga downstairs to let me up" I smirk sitting on the edge of the bed as she mugs me.

"Ain't nobody tell you to sit down" She said with attitude, I smack my lips side eyeing her.

"If you want me to leave tell me and word to moms I'll walk out the door right now" I said looking her in her eyes. She rolls her eyes but stays silent looking blankly at the tv.

"That's what I thought now shut up cause you know you miss me" I smirk pulling her over to me kissing her lips repeatedly.

"Moveee" She tries hiding her smile turning her head so I was kissing her cheek.

"Where mymy at?" I question sitting up.

"At her dad's, my baby coming home monday"

"I feel like I haven't seen my lil homie in forever"

"Cause you running around the city fucking everybody and they mama" She spoke with attitude rolling her eyes with attitude but I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"I be around the city getting to the bag, why we gotta talk about this right now, I just wanna chill with you"

"We gone have to talk about it eventually, you always trying to avoid something let's just speak on it right now"

"Aight whatchu wanna know"

"Why do you have sexual relations with so many different girls?" She genuinely looked curious.

"I'm a very sexual person, I'm not used to settlin down I'm too used to switchin it up" I shrug even though it stemmed from something deeper than that.

"But you never had the desire to have a relationship?"

"Not until I met you" I smirk as she blushes.

"Well I'm honored but it's not happening, not until I know you for sure done with this hoe phase" She smiles as I chuckle.

"You think you funny but I gotchu just give me some time to tie some loose ends"

"I'm not gone wait forever jordan"

"Yea you is"

"No the fuck I'm not"

"You gone do whatever I tell you to do" I smirk, playfully wrapping my hand around her neck before leaning down kissing her lips slowly.

"Let me get another one" I said lowly as she pulls back.

"No I gotta start reviewing applications for this position"

"What position?"

"Yours" She smirks.

"Yo your not funny, deadass" I stale face her as she laughs loudly.

Me, ash, and kil walk in the bank after coming from kings getting our payout for our third and last drop of the day.

I walk in the personal bankers office taking a seat in one of the chairs infront of the desk.

"I wanna make a deposit" I tell my personal banker Mark.

"Okay let me check your accounts" I nod as he types away on his computer. While he did that I pulled my phone out checking my messages Brittany been blowing me up ever since I fell through her crib the week me and zara wasn't talking.

Britbrat😍- can you please hit me back up when you see this!

I ignore her message forwarding one message to all my main squeezes.

To: Project baby💦😜, 💎, Mistake😴, Aquafina🚰- We need to talk

I press send letting out a deep breath, I was really about to do this, like this was really my reality cause I couldn't let zara slip through my fingers and into somebody else arm's, I think I loved her too much.

"Okay so to deposit you need to make another account because you've exceeded the limit on all the other accounts"

"What's my total balance then?" I question ignoring the vibrations in my pocket.

"Your total balance with all the accounts combined is 1,390,000"

"Deadass?" I ask in shock.

"I'm very serious, I don't joke around when it comes to the numbers" He chuckles.

"Okay but I'm about to deposit another 375,000 grand so how much its gone be after that?"

"First let me deposit the money into the new account and then we can get the total balance" I nod handing him over the small black bag.

"I'll be right back" He tells me before walking out the office. I sat in silence waiting for Mark to come back cause I didn't want to check my phone, a few more minutes pass before he walks back in the office.

"Okay so your total balance is 1,765,000, I took the liberty of printing you out a bank statement of last month and this month so you can see the numbers for yourself" He smiles handing me the papers.

"Thanks mark I appreciate it" I stood up shaking his hand before turning around walking out the office.

Looking around the bank I didn't see ash or kil so I assumed they was already outside. Walking out the bank I look over to where we parked seeing them sitting halfway in the car blasting 21 savage.

"I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 m's in my bank account" We rap in sync. I got in the back of the car bobbing my head to the song as we sped from the bank.

"Keep a mad mac case a nigga wanna get busy with me" I mumble checking my messages.

Aquafina🚰- I'll be home around 6-6:30

Mistake😴- wya

Project baby💦😜- my last shift is at 10 tonight

💎- I didn't get you in trouble the other day did I 🙄

"Aye drop me off at home, I got some other shit to do"