We Both Know

'I hate it when you say to me, you're done playing games with me done trying to wait for me, but still check for me'

I been sitting at Brooks for a good hour just lounging around watching movies.

"You think she cooled down now?" I ask popping a hot cheeto in my mouth.

"Hell nah, I'm surprised she didn't whoop ya ass in the car" She laughs.

"Fuck you, she probably is calm by now cause she don't really trip over shit she just a crybaby"

"Okay nigga go over there and see" She chuckles shaking her head.

"I am and I bet she in the bed sleep" I smirk standing up from the couch stretching.

"I'm trying to tell you" She chuckles shaking her head.

"We about to see"

"I got a shirt just like that" I chuckle. I was about a block away from her building and it was clothes getting carried down the block in the wind.

"What the fuck!" I yell seeing zara throwing my clothes off the balcony with a big ass crowd watching her. Swerving to the side of the street I park next to the curb on the side of the building before jumping out the car.

"Why you giving people a show!" I shout as she came back to the balcony with shoe boxes.

"Fuck you! All them timbs gone be blowing in the wind next!" She shouts throwing my retros off the balcony.

"Yo word to my mutha if you throw my timbs it's huddy for you, deadass!" I point up at her before jogging to the front of the building.

"Yo let me up" I tell the front deskmen jogging in the building.

"I'm sorry your name is on the list but she told me not to let you up and as her being the owner of the house I can't let you up, it's company policy" He looks at me remorsefully.

"Yo she's about to throw all my timbs off the balcony, you think I give a fuck about a policy right now b!?"

He hesitates for a minute in thought before nodding.

"Just this one time, go over to the elevator" I nod letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thanks my guy, I'll throw you a couple bills when I come back down" I tell him over my shoulder as I ran on the elevator.

"Go save the timbs yo!" He shouts before the elevator doors close.

Once they open again I step off walking in the penthouse seeing zara walking down the steps with timbaland boxes.

"I swear to god yo" I mumble rushing over to her picking her up before she could reach the balcony.

"Put me down!" She thrashes around in my arms violently kicking her feet. Throwing her over my shoulder I jog up the stairs walking down the hall, kicking her room door open I walk in tossing her on the bed.