In My Feelings

'It's nice to have someone that understands me bae'

2 Months Later

"I don't feel good" Zara whines in my ear as I walk out the barbershop. King had assigned us to Levels barbershop on Frederick Douglass Blvd, the top was a regular barbershop but downstairs was a whole different lifestyle.

"I told you not to eat that chinese food from 1st ave I got food poisoning from there twice"

"So you got food poisoning from there once and you still went back?"

"Aye that shit hit" I laugh opening the door to my bentley.

"Can you just bring me some jalapenos and ice cream"

"How the fuck is jalapenos and ice cream gone help you?" I chuckle stepping in the car closing my door behind me before putting my key in the ignition.

"If you love me you'd buy it"

"I'm buying the whole blue bunny and the jalapeno company"

"Awwww, I love you so much"

"I love you too, I'll be home in a hour"

"Be safe babe"

"Always" I reply before hanging up. Starting the car I switch gears to drive before heading in the direction of the closet neighborhood market.

10 minutes later I pull up at food town exiting the car. Walking in the store I head straight for the frozen food aisle.

I stop infront of the ice cream freezer opening the door grabbing the container of mint chocolate chip ice cream since that was zara's favorite. Walking a couple aisles over I grab a jar of jalapenos before heading up to the front. I put the stuff on the counter and the cashier rung it up.

"Your total is 7.35" I toss him a 20 dollar bill mumbling a "keep the change" before grabbing the bag exiting the store. 

Turning the corner I ran into a lady.

"My bad" I tell her helping her off the floor.

"Oh it's fine, I should watch where I'm going" She smiles looking up at me. A wave of shock washes over my body as I stood froze.

"Jordan" She whispers placing her hand on the side of my face. 

"Ma" I blurt out in shock. She pulls me in a hug squeezing me tightly. A single tear slid down my cheek as I hug her back just as tight.

"I never thought I'd see you again" She sobs.

"Me too" I mumble. Pulling back from the hug she wipes her eyes sniffling.

"Where you headed?" I ask.

"Back to the rehab center" She sniffles.

"C'mon I'll drop you off" I tell her walking over to my car and she follows.

"This your car?"

"Yea" I reply getting in.

"I always knew you would live a lavish lifestyle" She smiles closing her door as I start the car.

"So how long you been in this center?" I ask driving down the street.

"About 8 months now, I'll be finished in december"

"So you really clean?" I ask for reinsurance.

"Yup, I've been clean for 6 months, 7 in a few weeks"