Nevermind This Interlude

'Tryna be a better nigga I came to tell you that we gotta stop fucking round but you look good I wanna fuck now'

I came to the conclusion that I had to let these jawnts go if I did want to pursue a relationship with zara in the future, she wasn't fucking with me right now which was killing me but in due time everything would come along so I wasn't really bugging.

To: Mistake😴- I'm coming over

Mistake😴: I'll be waiting 😌

"You going to bali's?" I ask ash. I had just picked her up from somebody brownstone, it wasn't my business who's it was.

"Nah she at work right now take me to the crib" She had a nice condo on 125th that she just recently bought.

"So what's been up with you and that one jawnt?" She questions inhaling from the backwood.

"Man I don't even wanna speak on it" I shake my head as she laughs passing me the backwood.

"You fucked up already? Just a couple days ago you was telling me you was catching feelings for shorty what you do that quick"

"Doing jordan, fucking jawns and not thinking twice about it" I shake my head as smoke fills my lungs.

"So you told her or how she find out"

"Nigga her bestfriend was in the club and saw everything!" I exclaim blowing smoke.

"Damnnn, so this just happened recently cause that's when yas was going around saying she was gone beat you and that girl ass" She busts out laughing.

"Man ain't shit funny, I'm really feeling this girl like on some relationship type time" I confess passing her the blunt.

"Nigga quit playing" She chuckles hitting the blunt.

"I'm deadass"

"Damn, what the fuck she do to you you ain't been on this typa time since high school" She said passing the blunt back.

"I know but she different, I feel like I been knowing her forever like I could tell her anything" I vent.

"I hear you I felt the same way when I first met bali, but if you really serious these hoes gotta go"

"Nigga the irony, you stay entertaining the jawnts" We both laugh knowing it was true.

"But I don't care about them bitches, I really love bali like if she ever tried to leave me I would kill her cause if I can't have her nobody can" She said seriously.

"Aye I feel you on that one, ain't no leaving bih" I cough laughing.

"Facts" She laughs.

"Aye but did you smash though?" She asks looking at me questioningly.

"..... nah" I shake my head taking a pull from the backwood.

"Awe you a clown!" She laughs loudly as I pull up to her building.

"Nigga get outta my car" I chuckle.

"Aye she done drugged yo ass or something, but word though you know what to do to get her back" She tells me before getting out the car.

"I'm already knowing, hit my jack later yo"

"Bet" She replies before shutting the door behind her, I waited until she got in the building to pull off heading for the pj's.

I stood silently in the hallway waiting for somebody to open the apartment door. After a couple more minutes of waiting I smack my lips walking away from the door going down the stairs

"Where you going" I stop mid step as my head snaps to the doorway.

"Nowhere" I gulp walking back up the couple of steps before standing in front of her, my low eyes glued to her body.

She was in practically nothing all she had on was a thong and a sheer robe that displayed her pierced nipples. I was damn near drooling taking in every inch of her appearance, she looked like a hershey bar and I love chocolate.

"Look at what god has created" I mumble licking my lips hungrily, she smirks grabbing my arm guiding me in the apartment.

We walk in her room and she pushes me down on the bed with a sly smirk covering her face. I sat up on my forearms eyeing her body as she slowly drops her robe to the floor, I sat back as she straddles my lap leaning down she ran her tongue up my neck to my earlobe. Gripping her waist I groan as she whines her hips grinding her ass on an excited kj, she unbuckles my belt while still sucking on my neck. Her fingers wrap around my hardened shaft slowly moving up and down.

Nevermind what I was saying.