2.

In the Featured Cast, I said that Miyah King was Adrian's crush. SCRATCH THAT. They is cousins 🤢🤢🤢.... Lmao I forgot to change it because the girl originally wasn't Maya's granddaughter. Anywho.....

Excuse any mistakes.

Los Angeles, California

Ascaria slowly opens the door to peep inside of Adrian's bedroom. He is lying across the bed, sleep with the cover over his head. She has already been in his room to wake him up, thirty minutes ago.

      Opening the door further, she walks into his bedroom and stands beside his bed. She sees his exposed skin on his neck peeking from up under the cover. Adrian doesn't sleep with a shirt, and he is about to regret not doing so.

She connects her hand across the back of his neck, the slap is as loud as a clap. Adrian jumps up, yelping in pain while holding where she'd hit him at.

"What the hell, Ma?!" He yells, looking up at her.

   Ascaria jumps at him causing him to flinch. "Cuss at me one more time."

"I'm sorry, Ma. But dang, why you gotta slap my neck?" He rubs his neck, feeling a red welt forming. He was already light skinned so he bruised easily.

"Why are you still sleep?" She folds her arms across her chest.

"I'm tired, Ma."

"Should've went to bed last night. On that damn phone." She mumbles as she heads back out of the door. "Getcho ass up, Adrian! Don't make me come back." She states before slamming the door.

Adrian kisses his teeth and mumbles some back talk under his breath once he figured she was gone from the door. He throws the cover off of him. Seconds later, Augustus peeks his head through the door with a smirk on his face.

He is fully dressed in his school uniform, late. Augustus was tall for his age, and lanky. Adrian didn't like him, Chase, or Amir Jr. They were bad as hell and big for their age.

"Man, get the fuck out my room nigga. I told yo ass to wake me up in fifteen minutes."

Augustus smacks his lips, looking at Adrian like he could really give a crap. "I ain't yo alarm clock, nigga. Don't be mad at me 'cause she smacked fire from ya neck."

"Go to school fucker." Adrian says before going to slam the door.

Augustus gives him the middle finger before the door slams shut. Adrian shakes his head before going to use the bathroom.

Afterwards, he brushes his teeth and washes his face before getting dressed. His phone is buzzing off the dresser beside his bed, and he glances at it.

Most of it were from girls he'd eventually text back. Nia texted and called him a couple of times to wake him up. She knew how he was, but it still didn't work.

He appreciated the effort, though.

After texting her back to let her know that he was up, he begins to get dressed. He doesn't have time to iron so he put on a pair of grey shorts and a white tee.