27.

Author's Note:

I hate this book, lol. But, I'm pushing through. Also, this internship is kicking my ass but I only have two weeks left here. Then three more weeks til school start.

Alot of you are wondering about Sealed, but that's a book I'm excited to write and I want to be focused only on that one. So I'ma finish Strength, first. This story isn't far from its ending and no, it won't be a trilogy. It honestly shouldn't have been a part two. But Nia Bia and the gang are cute lol.

Brace yourselves because alot is about to happen as this book winds down. Please don't say I didn't warn you. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Excuse any mistakes. Adrian in the mm.

Summerland, California
Same day

"In an era where the access to knowledge is easier than ever, ignorance is a choice.."

Valentine Estate

Valentine Estate

     After Adrian picked up Augustus from school, they headed to their Papa and Nana's home. It had been a while since Adrian had seen them and he knew Malia was going to complain about it soon.

However, it was kind of hard to keep up with the two. Even as they progressed in age, they didn't seem to be slowing down. They travelled almost all the time, enjoying the fruits of their labor.

      They both decided to celebrate their 45th year anniversary in Milan. Only reason Adrian knew that was because Khari posted a thousand pictures on Instagram.

He couldn't believe that his granddad still used the social networking app.

       Adrian pulls up to the security booth, and typed in the passcode to open the gate. "I know Nana about to feed me." Augustus rubs his hands together.

Adrian laughs, and parks his car behind Khari's antique convertible Corvette. The two brothers got out and walk up to the door. Augustus presses the button to the doorbell.

Seconds later, the door swung open and it was Khari who appeared on the other side of the threshold. He had a slight mug on his face, causing Adrian to laugh.

"Wazzam pussies?" Khari steps to the side, allowing them to come inside.

"Can you be a normal grandfather?" Adrian looks at him as he walks in with Augustus about him.

"Don't start bitchin' like Ro." Khari ran his hand through Augustus's hair, kissing the top of his head. He does the same to Adrian. "Your Nana is in the kitchen."