7.

Zeke and Naomi Ingram, ladies and gents.

Excuse any mistakes

Excuse any mistakes.

Compton, LA
Sunday morning

"Let me just say: Peace to you, if you're willing to fight for it."

Fred Hampton

"Bitches ain't shit." Travis says as he and Shiloh are standing on the corner, with a few more other guys.

Shiloh shakes his head as he instinctively looks around to check his surroundings. Travis and the other guys had been having a full conversation on why they didn't trust any woman.

He didn't rock with it. Sure, there were some trifling women out here. But, he could say the same for the niggas too.

"Truth, what you think?" One of the guys, Debo, asks him.

Lil Terry kisses his teeth, and shakes his head. "Man, don't ask that Malcolm X ass nigga."

Shiloh glances back at them. "Does it matter what I think?"

"I asked didn't I?"

Shiloh shrugs his shoulders. "You right, bitches ain't shit cuz they bitches. That's like sayin' 'hoes ain't loyal.' I mean the fuck do you expect, they hoes."

"Makes sense." Travis nods his head.

"But,"

"Ah shit, here he go." Debo shakes his head.

Shiloh glares at him. "You asked for my opinion nigga so don't get mad when I give it you. Like I was sayin', y'all want these girls to be freaks and shit but call them hoes when they actually do it. So my question is what the fuck y'all want?"