26.2

Excuse any mistakes. Nia in the mm.

I want to acknowledge the fact that Soft almost has 1 MILLION views. That's crazy to me because I never imagined this, like at all. I just wanna thank all of my readers for the support(and sticking with me thru the growth). I luv y'all. Here's an update. Enjoy!

LA
Same night

"Why do so many of you reflexively defend, identify w/, and antagonize on behalf of whiteness whenever blackness is involved?"

Jesse Williams

Roman

Roman

    Heading up the stairs, Roman dropped his bookbag in the middle of the floor. He had to pee so bad and couldn't hold it much longer. He wasn't going to make it to his bathroom.

He quickly ran into the bathroom in the hallway. When he opened the door, it something super solid.

   "Gahdamn." Khalil says from the other side of the door.

Roman peeks inside seeing Khalil with his shirt off and his phone in his hand. He smirks knowingly. "Nigga you takin' thirst traps huh?"

    Khalil kisses his teeth. "Go to your own bathroom yo."

"That's for Mariyah? Let me see." Roman continues joking.

     "Seriously," Khalil holds up the phone and shows him the picture.

"Wait." Roman covers his eyes. "You not naked naked are you?"

    Khalil gave him a blank stare. "You think I'd show you that. That's gay."

Roman uncovers his eyes, and looks at the picture. "Baby brother, you are ripped. Put me on your weight gain plan. Mariyah is gonna like this."

"