3.

Excuse any mistakes. Rayne and Amir's home^

Calabasas, California
Later that evening

"With you, intimacy colours my voice.
even 'hello' sounds like 'come here'."

Warsan Shire

       Naomi is asleep in Zeke's arms as they were supposed to be watching a movie together. But, a long day on Naomi's side prevented it.

Cato lies at the end of the couch while their new dogs, Coco and Bailey, were cuddling under Naomi and Zeke. Coco is a black Doberman, a puppy while Bailey is a Great Dane like Cato.

     Naomi doesn't get much rest, but when she do, she enjoys it. Even though she stepped down from being CEO about two years ago, she is still a busy body.

She has become a full blown Humanitarian and Activist, therefore, she travels a lot. And she still makes time for family.

      Her recent philanthropy work has been overseas, whether in the Caribbeans or parts of Western and Northern Africa. She created a branch of her magnet school in Sierra Leone.

Zeke even got involved more often than he used to.

      He taps her behind lightly, shaking her awake. He had allowed her to sleep for an hour and a half. Now, he was bored because the show was off. Plus, the kids wouldn't be home for another hour or so.

Thank God

     Her eyes fluttered open, landing on him in the form of a slight glare. One of her pet peeves was being awakened out of her sleep, even when she tells someone to wake her up at a certain time.

"You should be rested enough now." Zeke says, moving her hair out of her face.

      Naomi sighs and rolls her eyes. She attempts to close her eyes back, but Zeke doesn't allow it. "Zeke, if you don't leave me alone..."

Zeke kisses his teeth. "I'm bored, angel."

      "Go get the kids then." She mumbles sleepily, cuddling closer to him.

"No." Zeke shakes his head. "I'm not that bored."

          "Ok then." Naomi smirks slightly, and closes her eyes again. Zeke gives her a stale face, shaking her again. She sighs dramatically, and sits up.

Guess I'm not getting any sleep.

      "What is it that you want to do, babe?" She looks at him.

Zeke wiggles his eyebrows, motions around the house. "We have the house to ourselves. We can make another baby."

       "I almost cursed you out." Naomi says to him. "You have lost your whole mind. I'm not having anymore kids."

Zeke's smile drops, and he pouts. "Why not?"

      "I gave you three!" She uses her fingers for emphasis. "Plus, I'm 41. That's a huge risk."