Nominations

Whyyyyyy no one told me that y'all nominated Soft for the August Wilson and Ntozake Shang awards? Y'all are fake

Whyyyyyy no one told me that y'all nominated Soft for the August Wilson and Ntozake Shang awards? Y'all are fake. I know I keep y'all emotionally unstable sometimes, but I mean well.

Seriously though, I'm really pumped up about this. I think the nominations are back open so go vote again why don't ya? If you're not sure where to go, it's a book called OVOS awards 2018. You can vote for it there.

Thank you guys. It means so much to me, I promise. When I first began writing Soft, I have to admit I was depressed. And it played a big part in me getting out of that dark time. The love it's been getting is amazing and I'm forever thankful.

I'm still gonna publish it next year, too. Hopefully around this time. I love Christmas so I may announce it then. I'm still editing it and I want y'all to know that it will be a bit different from the Wattpad version. The storyline will remain the same but I have to clean up some things before I introduce it to the world.

I want it to be perfect.

Also, I really try my best to respond to you guys' messages. However my life can get a little hectic especially around this time of the year. But I'm always available on twitter(@theroyalkourt). I'll follow back, all you have to do is tweet me your favorite character so I can know who you are.

I know some of y'all still kinda hate me for shooting Roman but at least I didn't kill him 😬🤨

Shiloh and Adrian are tearing y'all apart too. But it's kind of obvious that Nia likes Shiloh a little bit more which is why Adrian is backing off. But I'm not me if I don't give you drama :)

Adrian and Nia just have history, longevity. They've always been close and Shiloh won't change that. I think he knows that, too.

Also, you have to consider that Nia hasn't had these types of problems before. In the last chapter, she told Shiloh that she's confused about alot of things right now.

Nia will navigate through her feelings and as she and Shiloh get closer, I think things will start becoming clearer.

Fuck Amir, btw.

Scarlett and Roman Sr's fate is gonna be revealed soon. Fuck him, too.

Khalil and Roman Jr are so adorable. They remind me of Kamari and Iman. Khalil not out of the woods yet though. Scar got some for that asssssss.

How'd yall feel about Malachi? I mean as a whole we all hate him, lol, but he was crushed too.

Chase, Jamila, and Saint are soooooo cute lol. Naomi has really strong genes, huh? Zeke couldn't leave even if he wanted to lol.

Speaking of Zeke, you're gonna meet someone through him. Pull your guns out.

Last but not least, Messiah is making another appearance in this book very soon :)))))

I'm not updating again until after Christmas. I hope y'all enjoyed those chapters. Again, Happy Holidays. I hope y'all get all the monies, sex, and love to end this year. My underage readers, I'm watching you. ❤️