Little Blip

FINN POV

I walk out onto Rory's front porch and return the call.

"Hey Mate."

"Hey why did cut me off earlier?"

"I was taking care of something rather important. Look, Logan I won't get in contact with Rory for you. If you want to speak to her you have to call her."

"Odette has been on my ass ever since I got home, I can't just call her."

"If you really need to talk to her you'll find away." I didn't think right now was the best time to tell him about Rory and I

"I suppose so. Look, can you at least check on her for me?"

"Why what's going on? And why do you want to talk to her so badly?"

"I know she said goodbye but I just want to be sure that it was really goodbye. You know how much I love her I just wish she would've told me not to marry Odette. She did ask me if I was really going to marry her, all I could say it was the dynastic plan. I think I fucked up man, what if I said what I really wanted to say..."

No shit Sherlock "What did you really want to tell her mate?"

"Well when she asked I really wanted to say was only if I don't get a reason not to."

"I can't really help you figure any of that out Logan. You really just need to talk to her yourself. That night Logan, that night was planned so that you would give her the opportunity to tell you not to marry Odette and she didn't... Doesn't that give you the feeling she's done?"

"You've talked to her haven't you? I don't think she's done, man."

"Yes I've spoken to her but not about you. If you want to talk to her, you have to make that move."

"Can you at least check on her for me? I am at the point where I'm about to tell Mitchum to shove his Dynastic Plan and go for what I want."

"Yeah sure, I'll be around tomorrow if I have a bit of time I'll stop in on her, but mate I think if this is what you want you need to talk to Rory first."

"Thanks man."

"Sure well I've got to get to bed, I've got an early morning."

"Alright. Thanks again Finn."

--

The next morning I woke to what I thought was the sound of retching I get up and go find where the sound was coming from. I find Rory on her knees in front of the dunny. I walk over and rub her back.

"Thank you. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No problem love. You kind of did wake me but it's okay. Let me make you some toast."

"That's alright I can do it. Would you like some tea?"

"How about I get the tea and you get the toast?"

"That'll work"

They sat in silence while they had their toast and tea. Rory went to get ready and Finn cleaned up a bit and they were off to Hartford to the doctor. Rory checked in and sat down next to Finn, still they sat in silence neither of them understood if it was awkwardness, the situation or what.

--

Rory was called back and went through the pulmonary questions and triage once her blood was drawn they were sent back into a room. Moments later the doctor knocked on the door and stated that her HcG hormones in fact prove she is pregnant. Since they were slightly worried of Rory's age they opted to do a transvaginal ultrasound. Finn had asked if she would feel more comfortable is he left but Rory was insistent that he stayed.

Finn was amazed that the little speck on the screen was part of him. Rory in turn was in awe that there was a little blip growing inside of her. The dates definitely matched up to Finn and Rory's encounter. Rory asked for a few copies and they left the office.

"Finn? Can we go to lunch and talk?"

"Yes I would like that love."

They stopped at a little eatery and ordered.

"Rory, Logan called me last night. That's who I had to call back."

"Oh..."

"I didn't tell him yet. He wants to contact you but can't so he asked me to check up on you."

"Maybe I should go and sit him down and talk to him, myself..."

"If that's what you think would be best, I just figured I would be the one to tell him and well I am headed to London in tomorrow anyways."

"Oh... I didn't know you were leaving so soon... I think if I talk to him at least he might understand there is no more Logan and Rory. I am not ready to tell him about us, first I want to make it clear that him and I are no more and if it comes to it I will mention us but we are starting over Finn, not quite a couple yet."

"Bachelor party... A lot has been on my mind I just don't want it to stress you out. You could come with me, to London and talk to him, I understand why you want to talk to him and I won't push the subject of us. "

"If it's for his bachelor party I don't want to intrude."

"It's just a bachelor party but either way I'd like if you came with me... Are you going to tell Logan you are pregnant?"

"Honestly I didn't even think about telling him I'm pregnant, but I might and maybe that will bring me to you and I... What am I supposed to do while you are out partying it up?"

"You can explore during the day I know you've been there many times but if there is somewhere you've been wanting to go, go and then I can come back to you that night... So the plan is just to tell him, that he should move on with his life?"

"In a manner, yes. Should I wait until the bachelor party is over or before? There is only one thing I didn't get to see while I was on one of my many trips but I am not sure if I can do it while pregnant..."

"I'm leaving when up to you, and to be totally honest if you do tell him about you and I he might not want me there and I am fine with it... What is that one thing, love? You can call your doctor and ask."

"The London Eye. I just don't know how long I would have to wait. Oh and the Natural History Museum. I don't want you left out of the fun, Finn."

"I would have more fun with you and really Logan and I haven't been on the same level since New Hampshire. How about you go to the museum when I'm out and we do the Ferris wheel together. I'm surprised you haven't done either of them."

"That would be great. I have been to the museum but I want to see it again go on an actual tour you know. As for the Ferris wheel... I never wanted to go alone. Would it be too out of line to ask why you and Logan haven't been on the same level since then?"

A/N

My mom is sick and with my dad have little to no immune system and my grams being elderly I am the only one she can be around and she depends on me so I haven't gotten the chance to really write all in all I'm saying updates with be less frequent for awhile.

No this chapter didn't have any flashbacks but for a good reason... I changed it up some from the original though.