Pampered and Rejuvenated!

FINN POV

Rory fell asleep half way to New York, I hate that she has been so tired and down, I know there isn't much I can do about it and it's all from the pregnancy but still it doesn't mean I like it.

Once we got to the hotel, one of our family holdings, I gently woke her up and she gave me a small smile and we went in, it was a good thing I booked two suites one for the crew and one for Rory and I or I don't think she would be comfortable this time around.

I got our key and one for Lane and we made our way up to our rooms.

Rory went to lie down almost immediately, I cuddled with her until she fell asleep.

Once I knew she was asleep I slipped out of bed and I went over to the other suite. Rapping on the door lightly I was welcomed in by a smiling Lane.

"How's she doing?" she asked

"In bed again..."

"The baby is draining all of her energy, I remember when I was pregnant with the boys, it was harsh but slowly I overcame it... Okay overcame isn't quite the word I more or less found a way to live with it until one day I felt better but then I was put on bedrest so... That didn't help much did it?" Lane rambled

"No it helped some, I've read things online about it but hearing it from someone that has almost the same amount of energy made me understand a bit more... Is there anything I can do for her?"

"Not really, just be supportive, patient and understanding like you have been."

"I've finished a project I've been working on and soon I'll be able to work from home, so I'll be around a lot more. I want to get her a spa day preferably right away and see if she feels a little better after, does that sound like a good idea?"

"Does the spa have prenatal services?"

"I have no idea, that's something I should know. I didn't even know that they existed..."

"Yeah they are more directed towards the needs of a pregnant woman, I use to look online but never could afford them, you check it out and if they don't provide them I can do some research and see if I can find a good place nearby."

"I will thank you, Lane."

"No problem, do you know when Robert was supposed to arrive?"

"He will be here in the late afternoon. Hey, do you want to go to the spa with Rory, my treat?"

"Wow, umm... I mean sure if you want to do that..." Lane hesitated

"I think a girl's spa day might be just what she'd like. Do you think April would want to as well?"

"She's a girl she'd love it. When are they due to arrive?"

"Anytime now, I will go check with the spa and we can go from there, if April gets here before I get back fill her in, would you?"

"Yes, thank you Finn."

"I'll see you in a few."

I left the suite and went down to the spa, I was politely greeted as they knew immediately who I was, the immediately asked what I would like.

"Do you have prenatal services?"

"Yes, we have a full menu." The young man said

"Would it be possible to get my girlfriend in, in an hour for all the prenatal services?"

"For you yes..."

"Okay would it be possible if she had two accompanying her in need of the regular services, that they could stay with her?"