Unwanted Visitor

Rory woke the next morning intertwined with Finn. Carefully removing her body from his she went to the bathroom to splash water on her face and brushed her teeth, just as she finished there was a knock on the door, she went to go see who it was...

RORY POV

"Logan, what are you doing here?"

He began to talk slurring his words "I'm here to get what's mine."

"Logan go home, your drunk." I don't know how he drank all night it was 7:30am and still completely wasted

"No not until you come back with me!"

"I am not going anywhere with you, please leave."

"Come on Ace, Acey, my Ace... Let's run away together... I'll buy you everything you need and could ever want." He slurs as he grabs my arm

"No Logan. Please stop. Let go of me."

"No... RORY I WILL NOT LET GO OF YOU, YOU ARE MINE! "He shouted trying to pull her out of the suite

I yank my arm from his grasp "I am not yours Logan and I wish you would keep your voice down. Please leave before I call someone to remove you." I felt defeated but wasn't going to let him carry on like this

"Fine! I'll be back and you will come with me." He turned around almost falling over and staggered his way to the elevator.

I shut the door knowing that I definitely needed to figure some way to get him to back off. I look at the time, making a mental note of what time it was back home as my mom was to get back from their honeymoon sometime in the afternoon there. Taking a deep breath I ordered some coffee. Once the coffee had arrived I pulled out my laptop and began to write more of my book, I was beginning the chapter where I had met Finn and the guys.

--

Rory was so into her writing that she hadn't notice Finn had come out and poured himself some coffee and sat down to watch her. Finn loved to watch her work, she was always so focused, the way she had determination in her eyes, the way he knew if she was writing an exciting part you could see her reliving the excitement, sad parts she would have tears in her eyes, happy parts sometimes she would giggle the one part he didn't like is when it was something that made her angry but all in all he loved to watch all her emotions roll out as she wrote.

Deciding to let her be he grabbed his laptop and retreated into the bedroom to check on his project and give Colin and Robert a heads up about last night.

FINN POV

"Hey man, you make it?" Colin asks

"Yes I did, mate; look I know we haven't talked since I called the other night so I figured I'd fill you in... Rory is here with me and we talked to Logan last night... I won't be joining you guys and Logan at any point this weekend but I am more than willing to meet with you and Robert."

"What about mother? You know we would like to see her as well. I'm figuring things didn't go to well with Logan eh?"

"I'll talk to love about it but I'm sure she would love to see you both, although you could always see her back home, we are all just a drive away. Does Robert know about any of this? Things went better than I thought but he wishes not to see me."

"Actually Robert has known as long as I have I had to confide in someone and Steph was not and is not an option."

"I get that. So Steph huh... Still rocky there?"

"As always. I don't think I'm willing to try anymore."

"Mate, I'm sorry. I know it's been a rough road but you need to do what is right for you."

"Okay enough of this lady talk. Let me know if and when you and mother want to meet. Robert has to leave Sunday evening and I will be out of here Monday."

"We are leaving Monday as well. I'll shoot you a message a bit later."

"Talk to you then man."

--

I made my way back into the main room to see Rory still typing away; it was time to disrupt her.

"Kitten, It's almost noon. I was thinking maybe we could go out for lunch..."

"Huh?" She looks up and blinks her eyes to adjust

"Noon, Food, Yum, Yum."

"It's already noon? You let me work all morning?"

"I didn't want to bother you, you looked very determined."

"Thank you Finny! Hey before we go I have to tell you something."

I plop down on the couch next to her "What do you have to tell me?"

"Well, Logan showed up completely snockered this morning around 7:30am"

"Are you bloody kidding me? What happened?"

"He said that he was here for me, that I was his blah, blah, blah."

"I can't believe he showed up here. Is that all that he said?" I ask skeptically

"Well no he wanted me to run away with him and grabbed my arm. He said he'd be back so maybe if there is another place we could stay I would feel better about being here."

"DID HE HURT YOU?"

"He had a tight grasp but I'm okay please don't worry."

"RORY... He had no right to lay a finger on you."

"Please Finn, I am okay. He was drunk just drop it okay."

I was livid. I took a deep breath.

"As you wish, love. I have the perfect place we can move to and no one knows I own it. I'll get things set and you pack up alright?"