Inappropriate

Rory stayed for a few minutes longer before I sent her on her way letting her know I'd be home a little after six so she should get some rest and everything would be taken care of for tonight.

Once I made sure Rory was on the elevator I went back to my office plopped down in my chair, pulled out my cell phone to call Colin, I turn around in my chair and admire the city before me.

"Hey man, we on for tonight?"

"Yes, I don't get off till 6 so come to my flat around 7, Rory has been craving tacos maybe If you don't mind stopping and picking up a bunch of Mexican food for tonight?"

"Got it! Anything else you need?"

"Yeah bring your swim attire; we can all enjoy the pool or Jacuzzi tonight."

"Deal, see you tonight!"

"See ya mate."

I hung up the call and spun around wanting to see if I could finish and get home early. But when I spun around Crystal was standing there with her back against my now closed door.

"Do you need something?" I look at her skeptically as she slowly walks towards me

"Not exactly, Mr. Morgan. I just wanted to ask what you see in that... Girl... She certainly isn't unattractive but she doesn't have what I have. I bet she is boring in the bedroom. I could rock your world Mr. Morgan." She says as she trails her hands up and down her body

I stand up and put a bit more distance between her and I

"Crystal, this is beyond inappropriate, but I can tell you this; you do not compare in the slightest to that woman there, she is everything and more. She is the love of my life and someday that amazing woman will be my wife. Now I would appreciate if you would go pack your things then I will have you searched and escorted out, your last paycheck will be sent to you and you will no longer be able to access this or any other building that has anything to do with my company."

"You can do that if you want Mr. Morgan but unless you fuck me here and now I will file a sexual harassment suit against you. I have been waiting for this for close to 11 years and I can prove to you I am better than her."

"No thank you. I would never touch you."

"Then I guess I will see you in court."

"Go ahead and try Crystal, what you don't know is that every inch of this building is under audio and video surveillance and that includes this office you're standing in. So I suggest you do as I asked and I will call security to escort you out and provide me with a copy of today's recordings and I will also report it to our surveillance team."

"You're lying, there isn't any camera's I would know if there were camera's!"

"No reason to lie, it's for protection of our employee's. Now if you would..."

"Fine, but I will contact the CEO with a formal complaint." She says as she heads to the foyer

"I'll be sure I let my father know." I say and hit speed dial for security, I hear her grumble.

After getting off the phone with security, heading out of the office to meet them Crystal is slamming shit around while packing.

"You know Mr. Morgan if there truly is security footage I recommend going back over the past few weeks and see what I have been up to. If you like what you see feel free to call me, and I'll show you what you've been missing."

"I'll have the CEO go over it with the surveillance team, I don't need to see it. As for what I've been missing, that is Rory and my child she is carrying. I have been with lots of women like you and sadly that was in high school and college so for a 30 something woman it doesn't look good on you."

Just then security walked in. "Mr. Morgan is this, the employee?"

"Yes, this is. Thank you men. Make sure you follow procedure to the T and even though she had her ID renewed take another picture for the blacklist."

"Certainly. Mr. Morgan. Is anyone left on the premises?"

"Yes, the boardroom has a few chairmen. Do I need to alert them?"

"No it'll be fine, Mr. Morgan. Have a good rest of the day."

"Thank you, you too gentlemen."

--

I gave a leeway of a half an hour before calling it a day. After that experience all I wanted to do was be with Rory.

--

It was around 3:30 when I pulled up to the apartment building. Getting out of the car I notice Rory's car isn't in the parking garage I figured I'd give her a call as soon as I was comfortable.

Throwing my briefcase in the office and quickly changing into a pair of sweats and a hoodie I call Rory after two rings I heard her beautiful giggle.

"Finny, did you miss me already?"

"Yes I did, Love. Where are you?"

"I'm at the mall I wanted to pick a few things up and look for a swim suit that I could wear at any point in my pregnancy."

"That's great. Get a blue suit it would look amazing."

"I'll see what I can find it's slim pickings since it's almost Christmas though. How's work?"

"Actually, I'm at home. Had a problem with an employee. I'll tell you all about it, when you get here."

"Oh no! Is everything alright?"

"It will be, might be getting a bogus sexual harassment complaint, nothing that can't be rectified."

"Hmm, Alright. I'll be home after the next store if they don't have a suit. I did get one in Australia, I just wanted something more appropriate for a pregnant lady."

"You can wear anything and it will look fantastic. How come I haven't seen this swimsuit?"

"I bought it because it was cute but we didn't swim that's why."

"Awe okay. Well I'll let you get back to it and we'll talk when you get home. And Rory?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to know nothing happened and I love you."

"I believe you... I love you too."

Hanging up the phone I knew I better get the recording sent to me, so I could show her. Even though she said she believed me I knew she was still uneasy about it and I didn't want her to pull away from me...