A Home For Our Family

Lunch was smooth sailing Rory and Logan talked a bit more, Rory told Logan everything about the last 10 years including the past few years with him, she voiced her regrets without actually saying they were regrets. Logan was saddened by all that he had found out, but deep down he still wanted to see if she still had feelings for him.

Towards the end of the lunch Odette and Rory were chatting again, Rory found out they would be in town until after the new year so she asked Odette if she would like to go Christmas shopping with her as she hasn't even started, Odette of course jumped on the idea and they made plans.

Finn watched as the woman he loved talked with great excitement, he still couldn't believe how lucky he was.

--

After lunch the group said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Finn opened the car door for Rory kissing her before shutting the door and making his way to the driver's seat.

"So are you going to tell me where this house is, yet?" Rory asked with excitement

"Nope, but I am sure you will figure it out along the way." He laughed

"Not one little tiny hint?"

He thought for a minute, trying to find something that wouldn't give it away...

"We will be close to everything we need." He said not coming up with anything better

"So close to..." she put her hand under her chin thinking of the possibilities "... I'd say close to shopping and the doctors but it looks like we are getting further away from that."

About 15 minutes later they are getting closer to their destination and Rory sits up..

"Stars Hollow?" she asks

Finn chose to not say anything until they get to the outskirts of Stars Hollow and pulls into a neighborhood.

"Close, but not quite." He says as he pulls up to a moderately sized colonial looking home

"Well you know this is still considered Stars Hollow just has a different name..." Her eyes go wide as she realizes he was stopped in front of a gorgeous home.

"Would you like to see it?"

"Yes!" She exclaims and unbuckles

Finn gently grabs her arm effectively stopping her.

"We are a little early, love. We have to wait for my realtor."

"Can't we just look around outside?" she pouts

"I guess we could let's go."

The house had a medium sized front yard but beautifully fenced and manicured, it was like if someone in Stars Hollow had a bunch of money but still didn't overdo it.

"I want to tell you that even if it looks colonial on the exterior the inside still has its charm but has been completely updated."

"How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Is there a office?"

"John just pulled up, I'll let him tell you."

She nods and a man probably in his mid-50's started making his way towards them.

"Finnegan, so nice to see you again. I was surprised you wanted to look at a family home."

"John, this is Rory. Rory and I are looking to buy a home for our family."

"This is wonderful, I didn't know you had a family of your own."

"Yes well it's new found information about 10 weeks new found."