No More Waiting.

That went better than I had thought it would, he was stuck in his delusions but at least he knew the truth now. Even thought it had gone the way it did I knew it was far from over.

I got to the suite and found Rory in her pajamas eating a cheese burger watching an old black and white movie on the TV.

"How'd it go? Are you okay?" She asks

"It went better than expected. I am fine, I knew that our friendship would be tested and honestly I don't blame him. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like a weigh has been lifted off my shoulders. Are you up to talking a bit more about what you told me on the plane or do you want to give it a rest for now?"

"Let me go change and order myself some food and then we can talk."

"If you're changing into pajama's I think maybe you should wear something more than your briefs until after your food gets here." She laughed

I chuckle "I brought actual sweats and a t-shirt."

I head into the room and quickly change and order myself a salad before going and sitting down next to Rory.

"So you wanted to talk?"

"Actually I had thousands of questions but after thinking about it I only have a few things to say and maybe one or two questions following..."

"I'm all ears."

"When I first met you and the guys and then saw you again by my dorm I actually envisioned that it was you I was going to end up dating but then I fell for Logan, I still had this little part of me that had always wondered what could've been and was so glad we became friends and after I graduated we got to know each other better, and now I know the possibilities of us and I would really like that.

I can honestly say I am a bit shocked that I cheated on Logan with you even if we didn't have sex that night we almost did, but I just wished I remembered more of that night. The passion you said we had that night, I know that passion now but before I knew the intense incredible passion we share I knew that there was something between us because when I kissed you that morning when you were still passed out, that kiss left my lips and soul on fire.

I didn't know what made me kiss you but I did. Anyways some of your actions over the years totally make sense now and I wish that I hadn't been so oblivious to your feelings for me maybe it would've changed some things"

I couldn't believe she had wanted to be with me first...

"That's right you said you kissed me, I forgot all about that because I was so stuck on what happened that night. That night was something I had never felt before it kind of scared me. I wouldn't change anything that has happened because we wouldn't be where we are right now although I do wish it started a long time ago."

She giggled "Technically it did start a long time ago... I know that you have some trust issues with me and I completely understand but I don't want to dance around this anymore, I want us to be us again but this time I would like if there wasn't any hesitation. I am ready for us Finn, I want us. I know I said let's get to know each other again blah, blah, blah but I want to be with you and I don't want to wait any longer... So my question is.... Do you trust me enough to really be with me?"

I couldn't believe this was finally happening.

"Do you know how long I have wanted to hear that come out of your mouth?" I pulled her to me giving her a deep loving kiss but sadly it was ruined by a knock at the door.

I groan and get up to answer and get my food, shutting the door I turn around and see she was still waiting for an answer.

"Kitten, I love you, I have for a very long time and although we need to work some on the trust thing I want to be with you too no more waiting."

She jumped up and ran over to me wrapping her arms around my neck giving me a deep passionate kiss. She pulled away a little bit.

"I love you too, Finny! Thank you for calling me kitten again." I laugh and kiss her again

"You are the only person I call kitten, have ever called kitten." She kissed me again; I could feel every feeling pass through me.

I pulled away this time but hugged her tight. "As much as I don't want this to stop, I am starving so I want to eat this food while we cuddle up and find a horrible movie to watch."

--

Rory and Finn finished off the night with a classic slap-stick comedy snuggled together on the couch. Finn wanted to take her to bed and make love to her but tonight was so overwhelming that he could wait and just cherish having her in his arms as his.

Rory on the other hand, was happy to still take things slow as much as she wanted to act out their passion. Rory's head wasn't in the right place to do that tonight, she knew that this wasn't the end of Logan she could feel it....