Morocco?-Event P.2

Once they finished dinner, Rory and Finn walked around to each table and making their private bids, they came to a table that offered two round trip tickets to Morocco. Rory's eyes went wide, at this moment she felt as if her grandfather was there as she remembered telling him that she wanted to visit Fez and to this day she never has, it wasn't because of the money she still had the money her grandfather gave her for that trip which was more than enough, she really didn't know why she never made the trip...

When Finn saw it was for Morocco he looked at Rory whom was in deep thought, he was thankful she let him read her book because in this moment he knew she was thinking of Richard. Finn wrapped his arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear.

"Let's do two separate bids and make them big. If we don't get it I will take you there myself, I think Richard would be happy knowing you finally took that trip."

Rory in turn looks at Finn with the biggest smile and leaps into his arms, when she finally came back down she tippy toed and whispered in his ear. "Honeymoon." Pulling back to see his reaction, she was pleased to see the excitement and happiness dance in his eyes.

As they sealed the envelopes Rosemary made her self-known by clearing her throat, Rory turned around and saw who it was but before she could say anything Rosemary threw her arms around Rory for a hug.

"It's soo good to see you Rory, Finn."

Rory held up her hand to stop her, but Rose grabbed her hand and stared at the engagement ring she so proudly wore.

Rory ripped her hand out of Rosemary's grasp she was done with the pleasantries.

"Rosemary, I know everything and I would recommend that you turn yourself around and walk away now."

"I didn't know it was you, I wouldn't ha..." Rory interrupted her

"No, you stop right there. It doesn't matter who, you should never make any remark about a woman who lost their child it is downright despicable. Now get out of my sight!" Rory said trying to keep her cool as she was in public

"Rory... I'm sorry." Rosemary offered before turning to leave

Rory took a deep breath to balance herself again, Finn pulled her into his arms and tried his best to comfort her, she relaxed in his arms.

"I'm proud of you, love."

"I'm pretty proud of myself as well." She said into his chest.

--

Through the entire night, Logan watched Finn and Rory interact and for the first time really saw how much they really loved each other and how they meshed perfectly.

When Rory made her way to the bathroom, Logan slowly made his way over to Finn who was talking to Colin.

"Finn, may I talk to you?" Logan asks

Finn hesitated "Uh... Sure."

"I'll let you guys chat and I'm going back to my girl." Colin said and walked over to April wrapping his arms around her waist.

Before it became to terribly uncomfortable Logan spoke "About the promise I made... I was wondering if I could speak to Rory?"

"Are you good? Odette and you back on track?"

"Yes, I'm keeping my promise. I began seeing a therapist every week and now I see him every two weeks. Odette and I are getting married next month. I have accepted that Rory is not meant to be with me, it is still hard but I know that I have a great woman by my side. I just want to work on a friendship with her and hopefully at some point we can work on our friendship... I'm sorry for everything man, I really miss having my best friend around. I know that you don't trust me but I want to work on that..."