Let's Do The Time Warp Again...

I couldn't just let go of Logan doing that to Rory it irked me in ways I never knew was possible. For Rory's sake I will let it go for now so we can enjoy our time.

Rory finished up packing and I called the car service and we were off.

"So where are we headed?"

"Lunch and then a private property I own and manage, I found it a few years ago while I was here for a visit and I knew that it was an excellent investment. But I'm having a hard time with putting it out there. I kind of fell in love with the property."

"So what you're saying is this is like your home, here in London?"

"You could say that, yes. But I warn you it definitely wasn't decorated by me, when I bought the property it came furnished and I just left it as is."

"So are we talking granny furnished or hipster?"

I chuckle "Granny, it was a sweet old lady who owned it, she didn't want to let it go but she didn't have any family and couldn't take care of it anymore so she moved to a retirement home. I let her come and go as she pleases, it was her home for many years and I couldn't take that away from her."

"Awe, that's sweet of you Finny. Is that why you had to call, making sure she wasn't using it this weekend?"

"Yes and no. I wanted to check in on her but also I wanted to see if she could come for dinner while we are here... I know sounds weird but she is like an adoptive grandmum, I hope you don't mind."

"No not at all. When is this dinner?"

"Tonight. I'll cook something wonderful. Oh I almost forgot... Would you like to meet up with Colin and Robert while we are here? They would like to see you."

"Uh... I know Colin knows somethings but Robert? Do you think they are going to be okay with everything?"

"Colin knows everything except that you are pregnant and that we are together, and Colin told Robert everything. I don't see that they have any problem."

"I've missed them..."

"They've missed you kitten... So?"

"Yes I would love to... Tomorrow is Friday so let's do a day thing with them if at all possible."

"I'll call Colin after we get settled."

--

After they stopped for a quick bite to eat they made their way to Finn's property.

Rory and Finn arrived at the quant home, it was a small villa with a beautiful entry way. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms. It was furnished with furniture that looked like it was from the 50's but in wonderful condition, the whole house looked as if you were back sometime in the 50's. It was unique.

"Finn, this is really cool. I mean look at that stove in the kitchen, it's like the one Luke got for the kitchen back home but nicer." She laughs

"You like this place?"

"Yes, and it doesn't look granny like. It's more like we walked into a time warp."

"Let's do the time warp again..." I sing

"You know that movie?" she giggles

"That I do Kitten. I've even dressed as Frank N. Furter."

Finn began to tell her the story of a Halloween party he partook in back at one of his boarding schools in which he dressed as Frank N. Furter and how he got kicked out for singing Sweet Transvestite. Finn put his hands on his hips and started dancing and singing, Rory was in a fit of giggles over him mimicking the movie. Finn loved Rory's reaction.

"Oh Finny, please stop your making my side hurt." She could hardly catch her breath due to all the laughing.

"I think that is the hardest I've ever seen you laugh" He chuckled completely proud of himself.

"Me too. That beats your rendition of Passion of the Christ, even when you did it naked."

"Maybe I could find a little outfit and give you the real Dr. Furter!"

All Rory could do was laugh. Finn finished showing her around the house and they settled in.

--

It was around 3pm when Finn figured they needed to go shopping for groceries...

"Kitten, I have to go to the supermarket to get some food for dinner. You're more than welcome to join or you can stay and relax."

"I want to go with... If you get me off this comfy couch!"

"You're not that pregnant yet." I joked

"No but it's sooooo comfy, Finny please!"

"Fine come on." I went to the front of the couch and she reached her arms out as I grabbed them to pull her up, she flinched. I gritted my teeth.

"I thought you said you were okay!" I say trying to keep calm

"I am, it's just a bit tender, that's all..."

"Let me see..." she had been wearing a sweater all day so I wanted to make sure there were no marks

"I'm fine, but alright." She takes her arm out of her sweater and there plain as day was a deep red hand mark around her forearm.

"Oh Kitten..." Was all I managed to say. I was beyond livid but I hated to see such a mark of violence among her skin.

"I didn't realize it was that bad, but it'll be okay it's superficial. Please remember Logan was plastered. I know I shouldn't stand up for him and if he did it intentionally I wouldn't, he was hurt and drunk. He would never do anything to physically hurt me, you know that." She pleaded

"I know, love.... I just... It's still not okay. I can't explain what I am feeling but honestly I'd love for my fist to meet his nose."

"He'll get his Finny, He'll get his. Now can I put my sweater back on and we go shopping?"

I pulled her in for a hug, holding her like my life depended on it. Pulling away I give her a brief tender kiss and smile.

"Let's go shopping!"

We got ready and headed out the door and into the waiting car.

"Oh Finn?"

"Yes, love."

"I'm paying!" she says and sticks out her tongue.