Story time

I ran up to Finn and hugged him, I was so happy to see him especially after the visitor I just had.

"Missed me did you love?"

"Yes actually I did, very much."

"I've missed you too. Now spill what did that cocktail waitress want?" He asked while we walked into the house.

"Can we order dinner first? I am starving."

"You haven't eaten yet? That can't be!"

I playfully shoved him "No I was busy with a cocktail waitress!" I smile

"Do you have any food in the house? I can cook while you tell me the tale of the cocktail waitress!" He laughed

"I'm sure Luke stocked everything up before they left. But you don't have to cook, you just got off work. Wait you can cook?"

He chuckled "Yes, I can cook. You know this, I've made you breakfast time and again. I don't mind cooking dinner tonight."

"You made all those breakfasts? I thought you ordered them up before I woke up."

"I made all those breakfasts. Colin and Robert helped once or twice when it was all of us."

"They were delicious! Go look and see what you can scrounge up to make, I will get comfy in my pajamas and come and tell you everything!"

"Let's get to it." He lightly smacked my ass sending me into my room and went about going through all the cupboards.

--

When I came back into the kitchen he was preparing dinner I sat down and began to tell him everything that Shira and I spoke about, he stopped me after I went into my status.

"How did I not know you were a Hayden? I mean I kind of knew you were high on the totem pole but didn't really know the details."

"It's not something I talk about. No one really knows but family. What do you mean you kind of knew?"

"I don't know I just had a sense I suppose... Do you know much about the Morgan Dynasty?"

"Um... Just that your family is top tier in the hotel industry..."

Finn chuckled "Right you are but there is a lot more to Morgan Holdings then hotels, love."

"Care to enlighten me?"

"While we are top in Hotels in the world we also have cruise lines, resorts, we own and manage private real estate, we also now have interior design that is on the rise and last but not least we recently found out we will be adding an up and coming technology mogul into the mix."

"Wow... Wait adding a what now?"

"Marc proposed to Andrea a few weeks ago. She started her own company. I think I've mentioned her a few times."

"Yes, you weren't sure Marc could handle her independence. That's wonderful! You must give Marc and Andrea my congratulations! I can't believe your family has so much I don't know... Power!"

"My parents let everyone follow their own dreams as long as they brought them to the table and while some have been changed over time everything was funded by Morgan holdings and we only became bigger... I am the heir to the family but my family let me choose which path I wanted to go on and I followed in my dad and granddads footsteps with the hotels but I've added the private real estate which was my dream... Enough about me... Continue with your story so I don't burn the sauce!" He smiled

I continued on with the happenings and just as I finished the food was ready. He made a wonderful Bearnaise sauce with melt in your mouth steak it was just delicious!

"This is amazing, you are a wonderful cook. I can't even boil water!"

"I know I will never forget you trying to make mac and cheese, although you were drunk at the time. Thank you, I'll have to teach you some basics."

"You can try but don't blame me if I burn the place down!"

He chuckled "Definitely will take the blame! Anyways let's get back to your visitor. I can't believe she came to try to get you back with Logan... I mean I don't believe this whole marry for love over obligation thing she spewed, I think something has to but up."

"I know what you mean. I mean you know Shira it always has to do with money but she did seem surprised to find that I was a double heiress so I don't think it really had anything to do with me."

"No I'm sure it has to do with her, doesn't it always, her and money I swear!" just then his phone dinged

"It looks like she pulled it off... That was Logan the bachelor party has been postponed until further notice."

"Oh... I guess you won't need to go to London now."

"We are still going. You and I will have a little vacation!"

"You still want to go with me? Shit! I wonder if anything was said about our baby."

"Of course I want to still go with you. So what if something was mentioned about our baby?"

"Logan! He doesn't know. He wasn't going to know."

"Bloody hell! I'm sure Logan would've said something to me..." He was interrupted by his phone ringing

"It's Logan."

"Answer it but I am not going anywhere." I said he nodded and answered the call

FINN POV

I put the phone on speaker so Rory could hear the conversation

"Mate what's up I got your text. Isn't it like 3 am there?"

"Yes its late but Shira somehow talked Mitchum into postponing my wedding. Which I am thankful for but, I have a conference call with them later this afternoon to find out what's going on. Are you still coming to London in a couple days?"

I look at Rory to see how to answer and she nods

"Yes, but I'm not sure for how long."

"Good. Odette's father has her going to Paris tomorrow since there won't be a bachelorette party. I think I may call Rory after she leaves."

The look on Rory's face showed me that, this was not something she was comfortable with

"Just wait mate, let me get there and we'll talk about it first."

"Okay. Hey didn't you check on her today?"

"Yes. She's happy."

"Oh... Okay well, you think maybe you can leave earlier than planned? Colin and Robert leave in three days."

"Sure I can get the jet to leave tomorrow."

"Thanks man. I need a boy's night as soon as possible."

"Talk then maybe boy's night! Look I've got to go; I'll let you know when I land."

"Talk to you then." Logan said and hung up

"So love, looks like he may know sooner than later..."

"It's okay, I can explain when we get there but I thought his bachelor thing was a long weekend thing that's why we would leave tomorrow?"

"Initially I was going early to spend time to myself but since I invited you to go with me I figured we could start with a day or two to ourselves before."

"My phone is going to be blowing up starting sometime in the morning... I think I am going to let mom know that I will have my phone off for a few days and then change my voicemail to a vacation message. When we get to London I'll turn it back on... Maybe."

"Alright you do that and let's get you to bed. I am exhausted and we have an early morning."