Sultry and Sated

Callie went to bed around 10pm, Colin and Robert left around 11pm leaving Rory and Finn alone.

They both went up and showered together, Finn couldn't help himself he wrapped his arms around Rory slamming his lips in to hers giving her the intensity that she gave him earlier but quickly turned into urgency. Rory pulled away slightly.

"I don't want to do this here, you finish up in here and I'll meet you in the bedroom." He agreed a bit frustrated with his need for her

Rory went into the bedroom and pulled out a bag from her shopping trip earlier and put on a black lace flyaway babydoll set with matching g-string. Rory looked at herself in the mirror surprised at how good she looked, this is something she has never done before, buying and wearing a sexy outfit for someone that is, but Finn made her feel so sexy and wanted that it brought out another side to her, she heard the water turn off so she pulled out the black silk robe she bought to match it and quickly put it onto hide her surprise.

Finn was drying off in a hurry as his anticipation was making things a bit harder. Exiting the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist he caught sight of Rory in a black silk robe, she looked beautiful, it took his breath away.

Rory went up to Finn and wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips meet again, this time it was more aggressive and needy. He sucked in her bottom lip asking for access which she in turn granted opening her mouth as his tongue invades she lets out a sultry moan which in turn instantly deepened the kiss, each exploring with their hands every inch of each other, this may not be their first time but this time was the first time they could be really together, He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist artfully making the towel slip off.

"Are you sure?" Finn asked her

"I've never been more sure of anything." Rory replied as Finn laid her gently on the bed kissing her neck.

Her hands trailed his back up and down she wraps her hands around his shoulders pulling him in closer, she can feel his excitement which just made her wetter.

Finn started to kiss her collarbone "You are still clothed." He says with a gruff voice

She rolls him off of her so that he is on his back she climbs on him and straddles him pulling on the silk belt releasing the robe and slips it off her shoulders tossing it to the side.

Finn was floored Rory was in lingerie and looked incredible it took every bit of him not to rip off her panties and fuck her into next week. Finn reached up trailing his fingers down from her neck over her breasts, caressing her stomach and to her most sensitive part just lightly brushing it, Rory responded with a moan as he just barely touched her.

Finn grabbed her hips so he could pull himself up to kiss her before he knew it her lips were on his neck which made him hardened to an extent he didn't know was possible, she kissed and licked her way down his chest, abdomen and when she got far enough down she began so kiss and lick slowly around teasing Finn a bit before she took him in her mouth, sucking and massaging with her tongue taking him out of her mouth she traced her tongue up and down the length of him and around his head. This is something Finn has done many times before but never in his life did it feel like this, he felt like he was going to blow if he didn't stop her.

"If you keep doing that I will not last." He tells her she immediately brings her mouth to his kissing him as she maneuvered to get her panties off, he had his hands under the lace gripping her breast gently tweaking her nipples which caused her to once again moan.

Once Rory got her panties off she grabbed his length and slowly lowered herself on to him allowing both of them to feel every inch. Finn groaned as she did this, it was hard for him not to grab her hips and slam into her as he didn't know if he could handle the pleasure he was feeling.

Slowly Rory began to rock her hips her hands on Finn's chest keeping her balance, nails digging into it, she didn't want to hurt him but she couldn't stop as the feeling of him inside of her was like nothing she ever felt.

Finn could only take so much before he wrapped his arms around her pulling her down to him shifting so that now he was on top without losing contact he began to grind into her, kissing her with passion he had been holding on to, she grabbed on to his ass feeling each and every thrust he gave.

He felt her tighten, so he grabbed her hips and quickened the pace searching for her release, she was moaning his name, when she climaxed she screamed his name, Finn couldn't hold on any longer as her orgasm pushed him into his, releasing into her "God Rory."

He collapsed on her, using his arms not to crush her he kisses her and rolls off of her pulling her into him.

"That was amazing, love." He says sated

"That was more than amazing. I love you Finny."

"Bloody hell, yes it was. I love you too Rory!"

They both drifted off to sleep in one another's arms both reveling in the intimacy they just shared.