Date Night P.1

Finn went to Colin's apartment early that morning to make sure Colin was awake and ready to take Rory out. While he waited for Colin's return he gradually got more nervous he felt like this was a first date even though in reality they had gone on many dates over the years but this one was different, this would be the first time he actually be doing all the rights of passage with dating. Arrive on time, bring her flowers, pick her up from home, take her out to a wonderful dinner, maybe add in some dancing and then return her home; these are things he has never done before, yes he has been on many dates but he never was the gentlemen he now knows he should've been.

This was going to be the first of many dates he planned on taking Rory on, this one though he wanted to ask a question that has been hard for him to even bring up, but he wanted to know if she ever wanted to try to have a baby again...

If she didn't he could live with that as long as he had her and well if she did he would be over the moon. He knew that it might be too soon to talk about it but it was something weighing very heavy on his mind and he didn't want to let it ruin things.

FINN POV

Finn looked up when Colin arrived back...

"How'd it go?"

"It went great man. I took her for coffee, then a mani/pedi and to the private shop for her shoes; you wanted the Louboutin Lace Platform Red Sole Pumps, correct?"

"Yes, did you check that they go with the dress?"

"How could they not, they would go with any black dress. Pardon my saying this but do you think she will want to wear something like that?"

"You'd be surprised mate... Trust me a deep v neck and high slit wouldn't stop her! Everything with April go good?"

"Yeah, I called her as soon as I left and she was already up and ready."

"Good, good. Well I better go pick up her flowers and make my way back to that area."

"Sounds good, man. Hey... Can I ask if tonight is the night?"

""What do you mean?"

"Are you going to ask her to be Mrs. Morgan?"

"As much as I would love to I have to feel out how the evening is going before I can know if it's the right time. I have been carrying this ring since we left Australia, waiting for the right time to be honest when we were in New York I had planned to ask her that night over dinner..."

"Damn man I'm sorry. Well if you do it remember intimate setting!"

"I know thanks mate, I better get going..."

"Talk to you later man."

Finn left Colin's apartment and made his way to the flower shop.

--

April was helping Rory with her hair before taking the dress out of the box, once her hair was done she went into her bedroom and finally opened the box, pulling out the dress she let out a gasp it was a beautiful long black chiffon lace dress with a very deep neck line and thigh high split.

April helped her into the dress and she went and looked at herself in the mirror. Finn always knew what would make her feel absolutely stunning.

"Try it on with the shoes." April said picking up the shoe box

I open the box and I let out another gasp, with wide eyes I look at April.

"God those are gorgeous."

"Uh huh..."

"What?"

"These haven't been released yet; Mom has been drooling over them."