Clearing The Air P.2

FINN POV

Logan and I walked over to where the boys were, I still wanted to punch him, I didn't know how this could be fixed. Sitting down Logan took a sip of his coffee before starting.

"Look, I never meant to physically hurt Rory, you..." I cut him off

"But you did and you left a nasty mark on that beautiful woman." I said angrily but quietly as to not bring attention to us

"I know. But you know I would never intentionally do that to her, I love her."

"I know you love her but so do I and she is in love with me now. Logan, that baby is ours not yours the doctor confirmed the dates."

"I still want a DNA test to prove it but for now I will take your word. This whole thing is a mess. I love her I want to marry her and have children but she loves you and she's having your baby, she is having my best friend's baby. Do you understand how messed up this is?"

"I can understand that Rory and I being together hurt you, but Logan... Rory and I tip toed around our feelings for 10 fucking years. I haven't been with anyone in 10 years because I had fallen in love with a Gilmore girl. She is my world man."

"You haven't been with anyone else? I don't believe that you were such a man whore."

"I was, yes but not after Rory and I became close."

"Come on, you have to been with women here and there. No man can hold out that long."

"It's something that you couldn't begin to understand I've already tried to explain it once."

"Well try again." He said through his teeth

"When you have a woman that means the world to you no one else matters and no other woman should even be in your sightline. I may have not been with Rory but she means the world to me she has been and always be number one to me and there will never be a number two this doesn't include our children. I could never be with another woman when my heart lies with another. She is my one and only and if I'm being honest if I never got this chance with her she would still be my one and only. Not that it's any of your business but for 10 years we never fully crossed that line, not until New Hampshire. I lost her that morning too you know, she said goodbye to everyone. My heart was broken but I had to shove it down to be there for you with the same broken heart. Even then I wouldn't go and bed random sheila's to numb my broken heart no I chose to suffer because of devotion to Rory."

"I know I fucked up in the past but she's always been my number one, don't you understand that?"

"I understand that's what you believe but man you can't be engaged to and bedding one woman and then have your number one on the side bedding her as well. Rory deserves to be the only woman not just another woman."

"I get it, but what was I to do. I have to be with Odette."

"You could've done one of two things. One give up Rory completely or Two give up the dynastic plan. You chose neither."

"I couldn't Finn."

"But you were about to when she cut ties with you. Look I understand it's part of a huge business deal I get that but when you love someone nothing else matters, money, social standings none of that. I would've given up everything to be with Rory, if I had to."

"I can't do that now, can I? As you said she loves you. I will be there if she ever wants to be with me though. I can't say I'm okay with you two but I'm not going to get in the way anymore."

"Good I know it's hard but Logan that woman over there enjoying a conversation with Rory loves you, why don't you see where you two can go from here."

"O is great and all but she is no Rory..."

"No one compares to Rory. Like my grandma said you cannot compare what you had to what you have. It's a huge mistake and can ruin everything."

"I guess you're right man... Like I said I'm not okay with my best friend being with her but I suppose it's better than any alternative. I'll need time to understand and learn to live with it but if she ever comes back to me I won't waste time before I make her mine again. Don't hurt her."

"I won't she and that baby are my world."

"Okay." Logan says and stares into his almost empty mug

I look over to Rory who is laughing and moments later Odette stood and went around to hug her. I loved how everyone was almost instantly taken with Rory, she had a beautiful soul. I don't know how anyone could dislike her, she is a breath of fresh air. I was still a bit on edge with not knowing Logan's true intentions but I'll give him a chance.

"Well now that it looks like you both are done talking, I can say hi..." Robert says

We all laugh. "Sorry mate didn't mean to make you feel invisible."

"Yeah got kind of caught up there." Logan says

"It was interesting. Like watching a sitcom..." Colin says

Just then Rory and Odette walked up to the table. Rory leaned down kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear asking if she could invite Logan and Odette to lunch. I nod her and Logan should talk a bit more and I thought everyone being together for that would be a good idea.

"Logan, Odette would you like to join us and the boys for lunch? My treat..." She asks

Odette looks to Logan with a big smile. "Sure that would be great, but are you sure you want to spend that much money?"

"Logan, Logan, Logan... I can afford it. I am a double heiress after all!" She smiles when Logan's face went into what I could only describe as shock, obviously me calling her a Hayden the last time I saw him didn't stick.

"We'll meet you all at Salute..." I said getting up, placing my hand on Rory lower back and guiding her out of the coffee house.

As soon and we get out the door she spins around and kisses me fiercely.