chapter two

——— Alexis POV ———

What I never expected was how comfortable a bunk bed actually is. And to be honest, it's probably better then my bed back home. It's small and hurts like hell if you forget that there's a bed above you in the morning but it's alright.

"Morning Alex" Luke said when I walked in the living room. "Was it you who tried to sit up in bed?" He said, a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, And it's probably going to cause a huge bruise." I said annoyed, so they did hear it. They all started laughing except for Ashton, who was looking at his bowl of cereal without really eating it. He just moved his spoon around and looked down at it.

"We all have made that mistake, don't worry." Calum said with a smile. I smiled back at him before taking a bowl and cereal aswell. When I sat down at the opposit side of the table of Ashton, he looked up at me. His eyes were dark and he looked so tired.

"Did they put salt in the cereal aswell? Or maybe the milk?" I asked with a smile before carefully putting a spoon with cereal in my mouth.

He didn't reply and instead pushed the still full bowl of cereal away from him.

"I am sorry for giving you such a horrible cake. Luke gave me a piece when they got home and I instantly regretted giving you one." I said again, while I ate my cereal. "There's no salt in this though, do you want some of mine?"

He shook his head while he scrolled on his phone. Well, he wasn't yelling at me or running away so I see this as a small progress.

"Are you playing a show here again tonight?" I asked looking at the other boys.

"No, today's our day off. We got one here again tomorrow and after that we're going back on the road to go to the next city." Michael said excited when he looked around to face me. I met Michael and Calum a few times before, I have known Luke since we were kids so it's thanks to him that I'm here now.

"So is there any exploring planned?" I asked excited. This is my first time in Europe so I'm excited.

"Yes, we've been here a few times already so we wanted to show you the city. I know how you love to explore new places so we're going to be your guides." Luke said with a happy smile.

"Wait we? Why is this the first time I hear about this?" Michael asked confused looking between Luke and I.

"I already planned to go see some friends here with Michael. You should have told us earlier." Calum said sounding as confused as Michael.

"Then it's just the two of us."

"Oh how I'd love to see that, letting the whole world know how you're going to cheat on Arzaylea. Because let's be honest, that's exactly how this is going to end." Ashton said annoyed before storming off.

"Wait what? You never told me you had a girlfriend Lukey! I'm so happy for you" I said looking directly at Luke and trying to avoid Ashton's stare from the bedroom.

"It's still new and everything but she's great." Luke replied with a happy smile.

"Wait, you didn't see that on social media? It's everywhere right now." Michael asked

"I don't do social media. And I don't stalk my friends by looking up their names in google."

"It's pretty funny to look up our names, some people say the craziest shit." Calum said laughing

"But I don't want to get you into any trouble with your girlfriend, we will go explore other cities when the others can come aswell. Don't worry about it." I replied with a sad smile and looked at them.

"Unless Ashton wants to join" Luke asked before he looked behind him, the insecurity on Ashton's face was so clear to see. "They see you on stage in a tshirt so they know." Luke said softer now, "they would be happy to see you outside."

"Fine. But I chose when the day ends." He said with a sigh "and we're avoiding fans."

"Alex, you're still getting your london tour!" Luke said excited when he looked back at me.

"Thank you" I replied, my eyes on Ashton, this wasn't the same boy as yesterday.

"And no talking to me." He said back looking directly at me before turning around and grabbing some clothes. I could hear a door slam closed behind him. This is the Ashton I met yesterday. Rude and closed off.

"Well, atleast he's going outside." Luke said while he walked up to me.

"You didn't tell me he was this bad." I softly said when he sat down beside me.

"Normally he's just silent but it turns out that you make him become rude." Calum said. "But don't take any of this personal, you'll learn to live with it after a while."

"So this is pretty normal to you guys?" I asked looking at them, they didn't really look away from the game as they nodded.

I took out my phone to text Luke so nobody could follow our conversation.

TEXTS

Alex: has he been like this since start of the tour?
Luke: yea, he's only getting worse. He wasn't alright when we started tour but we thought it would go away.
Alex: But it never went away.
Alex: I don't see this ending well if he doesn't gets any help.
Luke: neither do I, that's why I called you.
Luke: I can't loose one of my best friends.
Alex: to be honest, calum and michael don't seem to care that much about him.
Luke: they do care, they just dont know what to do anymore. They tried all sorts of things to get him happy again but they failed. It's hard seeing your best friend like this.
Luke: we went through a lot together but we have no clue anymore, we can't help him.
Luke: Can you help him?
Alex: all I can promise is that I will try

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: YES ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOHOO

Don't forget to comment and vote!