chapter fourty-three

——— Alexis' POV ———

"Let's play truth or dare." Luke said as he was positioned upside down on the couch. "But our version, not the normal one."

"And what is your version?" I asked, I was sitting on the ground, my back against the couch.

"It's just like the normal one but you get an option to not answer. If you don't want to answer a truth or do a dare, you have to take off a piece of clothing. But ofcourse you have to stay in your underwear so seeing as everyone has a minimum of clothes on already, you have to choose wisely." Michael said excited. He sat down next to Luke and we all formed a circle.

"Let's do this." I said with a smile.

"Ashton, you can start." Calum said as he looked at Ashton with a grin.

"Okay" he said before looking at me from across the room. "Alexis."

"Truth." I knew that if I went for dare with him, I would end up having to sing or take an item of clothing off.

"Can you sing?" He asked, a huge grin on his face. Well that's a different way of telling Michael and Calum who looked slightly shocked.

"People used to say I could." I said back with a smile.

"Why did we not know that?" Calum asked, his eyes moving from Luke, to Ashton and to me.

"Because you're dumb." I simply said with a laugh. I took a sip of my beer before looking around. "Calum."

"Dare." He said confident of himself

"I dare you to call a random number and explain them that you love them. Tell them their hair is so soft and things like that." I said with a smile and handed him my phone. "Do it with mine, I already need to get a new number. Just incase it would be a fan."

"Wait, do fans have your phone number?" Ashton asked worried

"There are four people who I don't know texting me every day about you guys, so yes. I think someone got it but was nice enough not to share it with the world." I explained.

"Alright." Calum said and took my phone. He let Luke dial the number to make sure it would be random.

Calum's face looked a little shocked when the person answered. He started a full love explanation to the person at the other end of the line and I hope for him that a woman answered. When he ended the call he looked at me before starting to laugh.

"I just told a 80 year old man how much I love him and that I can't wait to see him again." He explained before giving me my phone back. "He was like 'sam is that you? I miss you too and I love you.' So yea, Sam just told a grandpa that he loved him."

"That poor man" luke said laughing.

"Luke, you choose now." Calum said while he looked at Luke

"Truth." He said

"When was the last time you had sex and who was it with?" He asked with a grin.

"Arz. Back in America, two days before the award show."

"Wait so you haven't hooked up with that girl at your party?" Michael asked a little shocked.

"No, I want a serious relationship, I'm done with one night stands."

"You had Arz but you let her go." Ashton said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"She cheated on me so it was a little hard not to let her go." Luke said a little annoyed. "Okay, Ashton, truth or dare."

"Dare." He said and Luke got the biggest grin on his face once he said that. When I looked at the two other boys they had a grin on their face aswell. "I suddenly think this was a very bad decision."

"I dare you to give Alexis a lap dance." I looked from Luke to Ashton and at that moment it hit me that Ashton wouldn't take off a piece of clothing. His marks aren't close to gone yet, so there's no way he would do that. And they knew that aswell.

"I don't want a single comment or weird look. As soon as I get one the game is over." He warned before taking his shirt off. "Michael, truth or dare."

"Dare." He said with a smile.

"Give Luke a lapdance because I know it was your idea aswell." Ashton said with a small smile. Michael laughed before getting up and turning the music louder to give Luke a lapdance.

I didn't even look at them for a second. I couldn't get my eyes of Ashton to be honest. It's been a while since I last saw him without a shirt and he looks so much better. He looks amazing to be honest. He still needs to gain a little more weight and mostly muscles but it's such a big difference.

When the lapdance was over my eyes finally drifted to Michael to find him already looking at me. "Alexis, your choice again."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Ashton passionately." He said with a grin. It was absolutly Luke and Michael who came up with these. I shot him a glare before taking my shirt off aswell.

"Luke and Michael, if someone tries to strangle you in your sleep tonight, it will be me." I said. I didn't really mind as I was wearing a sportsbra today, thank god I was, so it shows less then when they saw me in a bikini.

"I find it interesting how easy it is to get you to take your shirt off." Calum said with a laugh.

"I went to university, do you really think this is my first time having to take pieces of clothing off before others for a game?" I replied laughing a little. I really had no problem with things like this, it's like a bikini if you wear the right underwear, so who cares?

---

"What time is it?" Ashton asked as he shifted in his seat.

"It's 2am." Luke replied confused.

"I think it's time to go to bed, the bus leaves in 5 hours so we have to be up again in 4." Ashton said. Everyone nodded and got up.

"Alright, don't do anything crazy kiddos." Luke said before closing the door behind him.

"I'm going to go to my room aswell." I said silently. I picked up my shirt and looked at him. He was already on his feet and walking towards me.

"You can stay." He said softly.

As soon as he stood right infront of me, I could feel my body getting nervous, I felt the need of having him touch me. When he placed one hand on my cheeck and the other around my waist to pull me closer, fireworks started to go off.

He was waiting for me to react, he was so close to me but I couldn't bear the gap between us anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him closer to connect our lips.

Two dates was all that I needed to get every single spark alive again. And as our lips moved together while our bare chest were pressed against eachother, it felt like my body was set on fire and the fireworks were all I could hear.

————————————————————
A/N: ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW

THEY KISSED AND THERE WERE FREAKING FIREWORKS