chapter twenty-nine

"Alexis, you have to promise me you will call as soon as you're even slightly thinking you're being followed." Ashton said worried while he looked at me.

"I will be safe, don't worry. And besides, all your die hard fans are standing infront of the arena and down here at the hotel so it will be alright. I just want to have some freedom again." I said with a smile. We have went over this so many times.

"Your phone is charged right?" He asked and I nodded "okay, if you're lost or anything just call. Don't be afraid to just call us if there is something going wrong."

"Am I finally free to go daddy or can I really not go outside?" I said with a grin.

"Don't call me that." He said shortly before letting out a deep breath. "You can go, just be carefull."

"Alright. See you guys later" I said to the others before waving and going outside of Luke and Ashton's room. This time I got a single bedroom and the guys paired up. I don't think I can express my happiness about having my own bedroom again.

I walked down the stairs to the back exit and walked away from the hotel, my eyes on the ground. There were a lot of fans in the bars around the hotel so I would have to survive a few streets before being able to really take a look at the beautiful city covered in snow.

Snow is a whole new thing for me and I absolutly love it. If I had to move to another country I would absolutly go for one with strong winters like this.

It took me a while and I could hear I already got 4 texts since I left. Probably Ashton or Luke, altough Luke seemed to trust me more.

It took me around 5 minutes to get to the busy center of Oslo. I think Norway is officially one of my favourite countries we've visited.

I walked to a small coffee shop first, there weren't many people while I could see a long line at the starbucks shop. I really don't get the hype around starbucks. I can literally buy 2 coffees here for the same prize. Plus they're bigger and taste so much better here.

I got in line behind a few older people and I could hear them all talking Norwegian. That was going to be interesting if she doesn't speeks English.

Europe has the strangest languages but I learned a few words from fans here and there. I learned how to say hello in every single country we visited and even tried to learn full sentences. I mostly got made fun of by the fans because of the way I pronounce things but that's alright.

It was a nice thing to do when the guys were doing there thing. If you're a bands plus one, fans are often your best friends. I sat outside with them infront of arenas many times and it's fun. It's nice to talk to them and hear what they have got to say and hear their crazy theories and ideas.

Since my week away fans have even started asking if I would come outside at their venue aswell. So this afternoon I'm going to sit outside with fans while they wait for those idiots. It's the most amazing thing to do to pass time.

I was so lost in thought that I almost didn't see it was my turn to order. It was a middle age woman so my hopes were high for her to speak english.

"One black coffee to go please." I said with a smile.

"Small, medium or big?" She asked as she poined at the cups next to her.

"A medium" She smiled at me and nodded before taking a cup and filling it with coffee.

"That will be 20krone please." I nodded and showed my card to pay. We did get euros but it's a little hard to get money for every country that does it differently if we don't stay there long. 90% of the countries have euros so that seemed enough.

"How do you say thank you in Norwegian?" I asked the lady as she handed me my coffee.

"Takk" she said with a smile.

I tried my best repeating the word in the same pronounciation and she didn't laugh so it was alright I guess.

"værsågod" she replied. I had no clue what she said, if she was telling me I'm an idiot I wouldn't even know. "It means you're welcome"

I smiled at her before leaving the shop with my hot coffee and a new word learned.

I looked around the beautiful city and decided to go down to the water to drink my coffee. When I sat down I looked around at the tall grey buildings and the huge open space they have here. The boats behind me were all covered in snow and so was every rooftop.

Maybe I should consider moving here when I'm finally tired of Australia.

The language might be a little weird and the prices are crazy if you forget that you have to almost multiply by 10 for the transversion but it's beautiful. And more to the north there are so many beautiful places.

This is a place I could see myself living in.

——— Ashton's POV ———

"Has any of you heard from Alexis yet?" I asked when we were all in the dressing room. We still had about an hour before fans would come in but usually she's always back in time.

"Dude, she sits with fans almost every day on her own. Fans love her so relax. She's 23, she can take care of herself." Michael said annoyed.

For some reason I had a bad feeling about her going outside today. I have no clue why but I just had a bad feeling.

"Look on twitter, she's an idiot." Calum said laughing.

I took my phone and opened the app, Luke had started laughing aswell now.

@AlexisThomas: so guys, very important question. I'm at the opera house (the white thing with a lot of stairs around it), someone please come save me because I'm lost and need to get to the arena.

I looked at the replies of fans and it made me laugh aswell. I think already 4 fans are on their way from the arena to the place she is to get her. Apparently she's literally 1km away from it and it's two streets to get there but she's terrible at geography. I looked at the time of the post and it's already 20minutes ago.

That's when I got a new notification that she tweeted.

@AlexisThomas: Thank you for the amazing five girls who are my heroes today. Now on my way to the arena with them so see you soon ✌🏼

———————————-————————————-
A/N: I absolutly love this chapter and I absolutly love Norway. We went to Norway 2 summers ago and it was so freaking beautiful and Oslo is so amazing. We only spended a day in Oslo but I love the country. We traveled around in the mountains around the whole country (untill like the middle, not completly to the north) and I can only recommend it!
You might not have the best weather and can leave your swimwear at home, but it's such a beautiful country and people are so friendly.

What's your favourite place to visit?