chapter thirty

——— Alexis' POV ———

"You are all my heroes" I said as I laughed after hugging the girls that came to help me get to the arena. "The gps on my phone stopped working and I couldn't find a single english speaking person that knew the way."

"It's not the tourist season so most people here are Norwegian now" the tall brunette said with a smile. "But the arena isn't that far away, so we will all be back in time"

"Did you guys leave your place to come and get me?" I asked with a smile when we started walking

"Someone is keeping it for us, we only met eachother at the arena today but when we saw your tweet we just gathered a small group to come help you." The blonde one next to me replied

"That's so sweet" They were all wearing some sort of merch and it was adorable. "What are your names?"

----

"You should make a video diary about tour life, so we can see what it is like." A girl, I think a little younger then me, said.

"I wish I thought of that before but tour is ending for me in a few days." I replied with a small smile.

"Wait aren't you doing the other parts?" She asked again "I thought you were"

"No, we all go back to Australia for the holidays and then I'm staying home. Time to get back to work"

"I think I speak for the full fanbase if I say that we're glad the guys had someone like you on tour with them. You give us a voice by telling them our ideas and giving them the letters we write. And besides, you and Ashton are adorable aswell and you make him happy. It was heartbreaking to see him at the start of the tour, you really made him happy."

"The band should just hire you for communication with fans." Another girl said out of nowhere. We were all sitting in a circle infront of the arena while we waited untill it was time for them to go inside.

"I think I'm going to tell them that idea" I said as I laughed a little. "But thank you, those words mean a lot to me."

"You're like our mom and our daddys are always away for work so you call them when we got to say something." One of the girls that picked me up said.

"I really like the way you put that into words." I said with a smile. "Even after tour, I will still be on twitter so you can tweet me about those things. If I see things that they have to hear I can still tell them."

"So, can you sing?" A girl with pink in her hair asked. She looked so cool.

"Ofcourse she can, she was in Luke's old videos." One of them said, I think my eyes grew twice as big as I heard her words.

"Really? Are you that girl? But you look so different now" the pink girl said

"I really thought those videos disappeared long before they got famous" I said with an awkward laugh.

"They're on a lot of fan youtube accounts. People used to save all Luke's old videos as we knew they would get deleted once his old youtube would be replaced. Some of them stayed on but a lot were deleted, so now they are staying alive on fan accounts."

"Oh god" I said as I looked at my hands before looking back up "I really thought I never had to see those again."

"But you sounded great, even with the awfull recording skills I always thought you were better then Luke."

"Well, I kind of stopped singing a few years ago. Shortly after those videos to be honest. It's limited to singing in the shower with way too loud music now." I said with a smile before my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and looked down to see who it was.

TEXTS

Ash: I can't believe you're still not frozen
Ash: when are you coming back inside? We miss you :(
Alexis: it stopped snowing & I like the fans more then you.
Alexis: will be inside once they are allowed in aswell

I quickly replied to his texts before giving all attention back to the girls, and a few boys infront of me.

"Was that Ashton? Because your smile just got bigger from seeing a text" the tall brunette asked.

"It might have been" I said laughing a little "I have to ask, who is your favourite?" I looked around at them and some knew the answer straight away and others had to think a few more seconds. "Who votes luke?" I really think half of the hands went in the air. "Michael?" There were a lot less Michael girls... "Calum?" Calum was a close second to Luke. "And is there anyone who likes idiot ashton?" I asked laughing.

I think it was Luke - Calum and then Ashton and Michael with a tie on thirth place. It was a result I expected, to be honest.

"Who was your favourite before you started dating Ashton?"

"Well, I've known Luke since he was a baby and we always got along very well so I think he was my favourite just because I didn't really know the others. But I always thought Ashton was the cutest."

"Are you guys like far family or something?"

"No, our moms got along pretty well and we lived in the same street. There weren't a lot of kids my age but Jack and I are from the same year and Ben is just a year older. So our moms always made us play together when they wanted to hang out. It was fun."

"Are you still in touch with the full Hemmings family? Or just Luke?" A guy asked.

"Mostly Luke, we always got along the best even if he was the youngest. But I still see Liz now and then, we still live near eachother. And I see Jack and Ben during the holidays mostly. But it's not like it was 10 years ago."

"Do you celebrate the holidays with them?"

"Not always but every other year we celebrate new year together and the other holidays just depend on our plans, it's amazing"

"Are you going to do it this year? Or will you go celebrate with Ashton?"

"We might do a huge family dinner with all band members but we still have to figure that out."

——————————————————————
A/N: ANYONE ELSE WANTS A HUGE FAMILY DINNER?

I've started university again and I'm so busy and haven't written in like 5 days and I just can't find any time and it sucks.

I have the last horse competition of the year on sunday and I'm not even nervous so idk if that's a good or bad thing.