chapter fourty-six

"Alex!" I heard a female voice say behind me. I turned around to the familiar voice to be faced with Crystal. Finally another girl.

"It's so great to see you again" I said excited while I put my camera down so I could walk up to her. As soon as I stood infront of her I gave her a tight hug.

"We have so much to talk about." She said with a laugh before looking at me again, "I'm really happy that you're still on tour."

"I'm happy to be here aswell, but I'm even more happy to see you again. The guys were driving me insane"

"I can imagine, I haven't toured with them for long periods yet and they already drove me crazy. But I'm staying for a few weeks now so I'm excited to show you around the US."

"That would be great, the guys shedule is so hectic the next few days." I replied with a small smile. "I'm seriously so happy to see you again"

"I'm just really glad to be back, I never thought it would be this hard to be away from him for so long. You'll understand as soon as Ash will be away for tours without you, it sucks but I love Mikey so there's no other way."

"I can imagine how it must feel, but I don't know if Ashton and I will make it that far. I don't think I can do what you can." I replied as I looked down at my feet

"I also heard that some publisher was interested in publishing your story if you wanted to write it. And possibly help turn it into a movie." She said as she looked at me. I picked my camera up again and walked beside her to get back to the guys.

"Who told you?"

"Luke, he didn't mean to say it, he was just excited and slightly drunk when we were on the phone a few days ago and you became the subject."

"Why does that guy keep giving me reasons to kill him." I said with a sigh "but it's kinda true. I don't think I will do it, it's my story and I'd like to keep it mine."

"Your story might be able to help others, find motivation in you and you could help people who are going through a hard time." She said as she looked at me with a smile "you can atleast try it."

"I will think about it." I said just to make the conversation stop.

"Good" she replied, she knew I was lying. But she also knew that she had to stop talking about it.

We walked back to the guys in silence, hearing them shouting and singing from far away. They're absolute idiots.

They were all in their dressing room, the music way too loud and they were trying to sing even louder. Hey Violet, their opening act for America, had joined them aswell now.

"There they are!" Michael yelled before jumping off the couch and running to crystal. I smiled at them before taking back the seat I had earlier.

"How are the fans?" Ashton asked

"They're loud, excited and there are a lot." I said with a smile "are you ready for tonight?"

"I'm really excited, we're playing a new song for the first time tonight so I'm nervous to see what they think." He replied, he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Have I heard it before?" I asked confused as I had no clue they even had a new song.

"You haven't, Crystal hasn't either, we finished it like two days ago."

"Who wrote it?" I asked with a smile before looking around at the others, everyone was full of excitement.

"I did, it's the first thing I wrote in a while. But the guys liked it just as much as I did, that's why we wanted to perform it."

"Well I'm excited to hear it" I said with a smile as I looked at him.

---

"Did you know about this?" Crystal asked me when they announced they would be singing a new song.

"Ashton told me in the dressing room, but I haven't heard it yet." I said as I kept my eyes on them. They asked a professional to film the show so I was able to just watch.

"So I wrote this song during the european leg of the tour, this song explained a lot to me. It's personal but I'm sure other people will be able to find themself in it. This song isn't even recorded yet for our new album, but we thought tonight would be a great night to let you hear it. So don't be too hard on us as this is the first time we play it live." Ashton said before looking over at me. Luke and Michael had picked up their accoustic guitar and Ashton was walking over to the side to pick up his drum box thing, they were going full accoustic.

They sat in a row in the middle of the stage, just like old times when they did this on the street.

My heart sank when I started hearing the lyrics. He is coming out with his story, it's not his actual story but the storyline is the same. He wasn't just singing about his story, about halfway the song got happier, he got pulled away from the bad thoughts and someone saved him.

He looked over at me when Luke was singing. And he kept his eyes on me untill he had to sing again.

I just wanted to run on stage and hug him. I wanted to kiss him and tell him it would be alright. I wanted to tell him that one day the demons would go away.

---

They walked off the stage when they were finally done, they had done the extra song and now their night was over. Ashton was looking straight at me as soon as he was out of sight. Determination in his eyes as he walked closer before placing both his hands on my cheecks and crashing his lips on mine.

"Did you like the song?" He said when he pulled away, his lips just out of my touch.

"I loved it." I said before closing the gap again myself.

"Calum, you owe both of us 10dollars." Luke said laughing. I pulled away from Ashton to stare at Luke before taking a step back.

"That bet was about the hotel."

"Yea well, they already kissed back then and shared a bed. We won." Luke said as he looked at me with a grin

"You have no proof of that."

"Oh we did exactly what Luke says, you have to pay Calum." I said laughing before looking back at Ashton.

"I really loved the song." I said before giving him a hug.

—————————————————————
A/N: HE WROTE HER A FREAKING SONG

I WANT SOMEONE TO WRITE SONG ABOUT ME

WHERE CAN I BUY AN ASHTON

SOMEONE HELP ME